Iowa State game is early!

ekampa8008

I might be a little behind on this topic, but is there any tv coverage planned for this game?

So far, nothing, but my understanding is that Vs. and Fox Sports still have options on it that have yet to expire?...

Otherwise, we'll be crashing Huskers.com in a couple of weekends... :angry:

Psssttt....It's Iowa State. They want to get it over so the players, coaches and fans can go home and watch better games.

Until our defense gets it's $hit together, I wouldn't look past anyone.......

My wife is an ISU fan, and i already told her if ISU wins i will become an ISU fan. I am fairly confident i won't have to worry about wearing anything that looks like Ketchup and Mustard anytime soon. :lol:

I might be a little behind on this topic, but is there any tv coverage planned for this game?

So far, nothing, but my understanding is that Vs. and Fox Sports still have options on it that have yet to expire?...

I hope they pick it up. If they were willing to pick up the Ball st game on ppv, you would think they would at least do the same for the Iowa st game.

I hope they pick it up. If they were willing to pick up the Ball st game on ppv, you would think they would at least do the same for the Iowa st game.

I hope the ISU game is on tv somewhere?? might get ticket otherwise :restore