Ok....Now can we FIRE Cosgrove!

I agree with TX. There is nothing wrong with the offense, 40 points on the board, it shouldnt have been a game. But after defending Coz for the last couple seasons, I am not firmly aboard the fire Coz train. 600 yards. Gave up 40+ in consecutive games. Blackshirts need to be stripped this week as well.

Callahan can send a strong signal to the defense by taking all the blackshirts away. Its obvious the team didn't follow Bowman's lead. It needs to come from the top, not Coz.

I know you guys are angry, and rightly so, but is there a precedent somewhere in D-1 ball for firing the DC in mid season and that team turning things around by year end? I don't know. I'm just asking the question.

I wonder the same thing. I can't think of any D-1 coach getting canned mid-season.

I agree with TX. There is nothing wrong with the offense, 40 points on the board, it shouldnt have been a game. But after defending Coz for the last couple seasons, I am not firmly aboard the fire Coz train. 600 yards. Gave up 40+ in consecutive games. Blackshirts need to be stripped this week as well.

Callahan can send a strong signal to the defense by taking all the blackshirts away. Its obvious the team didn't follow Bowman's lead. It needs to come from the top, not Coz.

I know you guys are angry, and rightly so, but is there a precedent somewhere in D-1 ball for firing the DC in mid season and that team turning things around by year end? I don't know. I'm just asking the question.

I wonder the same thing. I can't think of any D-1 coach getting canned mid-season.

Maybe we promote from within for the rest of the season, see how that goes, then search for a candidate after the regular season.

Just listening on the radio.....our GOD DAMN defense really......really sux because of bad play calling. Sounds like they actually made tackles this game, so there is no one else to blame this week. Cosgrove can't coach, plain and simple. I am tired of his sh#t....he isn't living up to the Huskers Defensive Tradition!

Please.

He's not even living up to the Wisconsin defensive tradition.

i think all the people who were formally opposed to firing Cosgrove, including myself, really have no logically argument now..

Callahans doing his job though, offense hasn't really been stopped yet this year

I was against firing Coz, but I as well have to buy a ticket on this train......................FIRE COZ!!!!!

Get me a ticket to, is it to the standing room only point, or sold out, hell I will ride on top.

Just listening on the radio.....our GOD DAMN defense really......really sux because of bad play calling. Sounds like they actually made tackles this game, so there is no one else to blame this week. Cosgrove can't coach, plain and simple. I am tired of his sh#t....he isn't living up to the Huskers Defensive Tradition!

That was awful. It probably looked worse than it sounded, too.

It was horrible to watch. My eyes are forever scarred. I hate this defense every effin' bit of it :madash