the post game interview with ruud was laughable!

How about Octo's comments about "if youre going to boo us, dont show up to the game. (talking to the fans)

f#*k you a-hole...make a play. Ruud sucks and so does McKeon. I need to see more of Dillard.

Maybe he's embarrassed (and should be) and making the same knee-jerk reactions that you're making right now...

Damn I'm drunk and pissed off and normally I should be in the woodshed or banned or something...

But I refuse to blame this solely on the players...If McKeon is strolling around like a schoolgirl on Oxycodone and Ruud and Octo look like someone just passed them a bong and told them to follow the man in motion while the play predictably goes the other direction...

Are they really that bad? How do you make a play when you're never in the right position to make it? Does anyone really believe these guys are so stupid and so untalented?!?

I guarantee that 99.9% of you think that even with the same defense, but with some 'savior' DC, these guys would become the 'studs' that they've been regarded as at some point or another...but now we're all booing them, calling them names, and disregarding them like medical waste on a beach.

What are we really doing here, people? You want the all-powerful DC put in for Iowa St. while Cosgrove takes your order at McDonald's on Monday? Not Happening.

Yeah, it was horrible, but Nebraska did pull off a win...hopefully all the personel hatred, both from the players and from this website, will subside when the sun comes up, the hangovers commence, and the players regroup.

I don't know what the answers are for this season, but...GBR.

Fops

I know the players do not like the boos but the fans do not like paying 50.00 or more for a ticket to watch what is equivilant to high school level play by the Huskers.

I give the Huskers credit for never giving up and making some crucial plays, but the defense should take the offense out for dinner and wash their cars or whatever it takes. Because if they think we are pissed at this outcome, think what it would be like if we had lost.

It would have been total chaos................I mean cats and dogs living together stuff. I though for sure we were going to lose that game.

How about Octo's comments about "if youre going to boo us, dont show up to the game. (talking to the fans)

f#*k you a-hole...make a play. Ruud sucks and so does McKeon. I need to see more of Dillard.

Exactly.

Hey Octo...if you don't want the fans to boo then play some f'ing football and not grab ass with each other

:yeah Thank you. That was exactly what I was thinking.