Keller........He can Play

Armistead

Keller is a beast, and I think he'll be a great one in the pro's after this year...

Although the trouble is, Brett Meyer, Chase Daniel...-_- We shall see. It's really too bad we don't have Keller for longer. Let's hope someone emerges out of Gabbert, Lee, and Witt...I like Witt.

Actually, next year I could see Ganz starting, because in this offense it's more about the mind and spirit than the physical tools, and Ganz has more tools than Taylor did. Still, I do hope one of the younger guys steps up, e.g Witt, because Keller is the real deal and he'll be tough to replace.

We've got promising talent upcoming for future QB's, though. And yeah, Keller played a great game today.

As for not facing a run/pass QB in the north, even if that's true (I'm not too current on QB's in the Big XII right now), it wasn't what killed us today. Any halfway decent passer could sit back in the pocket and pick us apart with all the time Ball St. got today.

Keller is a beast, and I think he'll be a great one in the pro's after this year...

Although the trouble is, Brett Meyer, Chase Daniel...-_- We shall see. It's really too bad we don't have Keller for longer. Let's hope someone emerges out of Gabbert, Lee, and Witt...I like Witt.

Actually, next year I could see Ganz starting, because in this offense it's more about the mind and spirit than the physical tools, and Ganz has more tools than Taylor did. Still, I do hope one of the younger guys steps up, e.g Witt, because Keller is the real deal and he'll be tough to replace.

Nice post zoogs, Keller is special. I think Witt or Lee will start next year, I really see Ganz kinda like the Chicago Cubs... lovable loser (sorry Joe). If Gabbert is a legitimate candidate for starter next year Lee may transfer, which would be a shame since he was the #1 JUCO QB in 2006 (I think).

I wish we could put a d with him and our o. We would be really scary if we had a d.

SAM is punishing offenses. Too bad our d cant hold their own.

If we had a good defense I think we would be a top 10 team. I think the USC game would have been closer............................but at the same time we couldn't run so hell I don't know.

I hope Callahan sees what helps us win games and thats letting Keller attack opposing teams secondary. Throw the ball downfield like we had to yesterday. Go with what works because it scores points and we're going to need to be able to score fast when we play Missouri.

I agree............it's going to be very important to just open the playbook up and let it all hangout this season!!!