Cosgrove sucks chant

billdozer15

Please!

The guy is a human being. He may be sh#t for a dc but a human none the less.

Show some class . The guy probably wont be around after the season anyway. Chanting you suck is pretty damned low.

I have to agree with HSKRNOKC. Look, I have been calling for the guy's head for a couple of years now, but I just want him to be removed as DC. Hell, they can even let him "step down" like the DC at TTech. But I am sure that he, more than anyone, wants to do a good job. I mean really, his job depends on him doing a good job. I just don't think he is capable. However, that being said, we don't need "fi-er Cos-grove" chants at the game. Show some class. Besides, to all of you who want to start a chant, he doesn't come to your jobs and chant "these fries suck...these fries suck"

Please!

Show some class . The guy probably wont be around after the season anyway. Chanting you suck is pretty damned low.

I have to agree with HSKRNOKC. Look, I have been calling for the guy's head for a couple of years now, but I just want him to be removed as DC. Hell, they can even let him "step down" like the DC at TTech. But I am sure that he, more than anyone, wants to do a good job. I mean really, his job depends on him doing a good job. I just don't think he is capable. However, that being said, we don't need "fi-er Cos-grove" chants at the game. Show some class. Besides, to all of you who want to start a chant, he doesn't come to your jobs and chant "these fries suck...these fries suck"

:rollin

Nice "Sucky job burn"

The booing happened because the fans were caught off guard by the awful defensive performance against a middle-tier MAC team we should have rolled over. I think everyone now realizes that our Defense really does stink.

We know that booing during a game, chants about firing defensive coaches, etc.. are not going to do any good. Even if we get blown out by ISU I don't think we'll hear any widespread booing, simply because everyone knows that it's possible.

No one in their wildest imagination would have though ball state could have hung 610 yards on us, hence the shock, hence the booing. We know now that that can happen in any game the rest of the season.. no one will be shocked, no one will boo.

We all know that there's not going to be any coaching changes until the end of the season. We're all going to brace for an ugly season and just hope to god that we get some good defensive staff in the off-season.

Plain and simple, the booing/chanting was an isolated incident and will not continue.. and should definitely NOT be encouraged.

Interesting theory.

Still, the "Mob Mentality" might just take over if a few start booin'.

Please!

"They're not saying 'boooo'. they're saying 'moooooo-vers'"

If we give up a ton of yards to ISUcks who is in to start a "Cosgrove Sucks" chant. I am.

Husker Nation has a lot of reasons to be down on the Defense right now but I don't think chanting Cosgrove sux is the right way to go. I think its worse than booing and is not indicative of the great reputaton and class Husker fans have been known for.

I have to respectfully disagree on one point. When people boo, the players may think they are getting booed. When you chant Cosgrove Sucks - everyone knows who it is aimed at.

However, I am not encouraging the practice as it makes us look like CU. You want to voice your displeasure, you really only have two ways of doing it - an e-mail to the Chancellor (because Steve P won't listen) or quit buying tickets. Usually what I do when I don't like a product is I don't buy it in the first place - I don't buy it then complain about it.