Iowa State 2008 uniforms

np_husker

Jared Tomich probably would've eaten your children for a dollar.

most likely...still the style of uniforms back then are questionable

I believe there are actually NCAA regulations about Jersey lengths. Pretty lame

I support the regulations for jersey lengths. I'd rather have that then a bunch of dudes with bare midriffs.

I support the regulations for jersey lengths. I'd rather have that then a bunch of dudes with bare midriffs.

now the cheerleaders on the other hand...I think they don't show enough midriff ;)

now the cheerleaders on the other hand...I think they don't show enough midriff ;)

:yeah

What's funny about the new Iowa State unis is that they had put three different versions to a fan vote on their website. A few boards from other schools (most notably Texas A&M) posted the link and, as a prank, got everyone to vote for the one they thought was the ugliest...which was the I-State version!

And only 35,000 people voted... I wonder how many Iowa State fans participated?

Can you imagine how many people would participate if Nebraska's uniform was put to a vote?

Yeah, to publicize 35,000 votes is pathetic..... it proves how ISU football is 2nd-rate (even in Iowa). Lame is what it is...

Truth is, an elite program like Nebraska would never even ask for an on-line vote! ;)

Holy arrogant.....even for a Husker fan.

What's funny about the new Iowa State unis is that they had put three different versions to a fan vote on their website. A few boards from other schools (most notably Texas A&M) posted the link and, as a prank, got everyone to vote for the one they thought was the ugliest...which was the I-State version!

And only 35,000 people voted... I wonder how many Iowa State fans participated?

Can you imagine how many people would participate if Nebraska's uniform was put to a vote?

Yeah, to publicize 35,000 votes is pathetic..... it proves how ISU football is 2nd-rate (even in Iowa). Lame is what it is...

Truth is, an elite program like Nebraska would never even ask for an on-line vote! ;)

Holy arrogant.....even for a Husker fan.

Huh, what's that about... :corndance

My point -- which you must have missed -- is that I-State has to do this to generate interest in their program... yet garners very little, even in Iowa. Hence, they're 2nd-rate.