Johnny Rodgers #23

browie

ESPN or some one lol is doing top 25 college football players of all-time.

Johnny was listed as #23 this week.

I would rate him a little higher but not top ten. Will be funny if they rate someone that wasn't the best player of the years they played in the top 10.

Bo Jackson and a Miami QB are guaranteed to be in the top 10

How many other Huskers do you think will get in? (if any at all)

at least one. my guess is tommy frazier. you can't keep him out and probably should be in their top 5.

I think Frazier also deserves to be in the top five, but lets be honest, he didn't even win the heisman, so ESPN isnt going to put him in their top 5.

To really be honest the Heisman winner that year wasn't better then the running back Nebraska had.

How many other Huskers do you think will get in? (if any at all)

at least one. my guess is tommy frazier. you can't keep him out and probably should be in their top 5.

I think Frazier also deserves to be in the top five, but lets be honest, he didn't even win the heisman, so ESPN isnt going to put him in their top 5.

Everybody knows that he should of won the Heisman and he proved that against Florida. This if for the best College player and Tommie was a damn good college player.

Mike Rozier & Tommie Frazier

Unless I didn't hear it right, I think only Heisman players are going to be on their list. Rozier might make it, but no way Tommie will because he doesn't even qualify. From what I gathered, they are simply ranking the top 25 players who won the Heisman.

I found it quite odd that Johnny Rogers beat out Reggie Bush. While Bush was getting selected into the draft, Rogers was wearing stripes and chains. I would think if you're going to rank the top 25 Heisman winners ever that there should be some bearing as to how they performed after college. I'm hopeful Rozier makes top 15. I wouldn't be surprised if Crouch is even on the list.

Mike Rozier & Tommie Frazier

Unless I didn't hear it right, I think only Heisman players are going to be on their list. Rozier might make it, but no way Tommie will because he doesn't even qualify. From what I gathered, they are simply ranking the top 25 players who won the Heisman.

I found it quite odd that Johnny Rogers beat out Reggie Bush. While Bush was getting selected into the draft, Rogers was wearing stripes and chains. I would think if you're going to rank the top 25 Heisman winners ever that there should be some bearing as to how they performed after college. I'm hopeful Rozier makes top 15. I wouldn't be surprised if Crouch is even on the list.

That has nothing to do with how good of a college plater they were. Nothing. Has no bearing on this arguement.

Frazier should be in the top 5. Even ESPN can't deny his greatness. Crouch may make it and Rozier should make it.