New AP Poll

bghusker20

Am I the only one who thinks there isn't going to be a undefeated team in the national championship this year? I think USC will end up losing 1 or 2 and LSU will go down once. When was the last time a national championship sidnt have a undefeated team in it?

I agree.

I have said I think we will lose one game this year and with all our injuries and the way we played against the Huskies, I know we will lose one. I think everyone else will also. What will the BCS do if five or six teams all finish with one loss?

Am I the only one who thinks there isn't going to be a undefeated team in the national championship this year? I think USC will end up losing 1 or 2 and LSU will go down once. When was the last time a national championship sidnt have a undefeated team in it?

I agree.

I have said I think we will lose one game this year and with all our injuries and the way we played against the Huskies, I know we will lose one. I think everyone else will also. What will the BCS do if five or six teams all finish with one loss?

I don't think there will be an undefeated team by the end of the season either. It's been a weird season so far.

bullsh#t how does ksu get ranked above us for beating a clearly overrated Texas team?

Because Texas is the Notre Dame of the trans Mississippi thats why. They get votes just because of what they have done in the past. Pure and simple. They are the Notre Dame of cow manure.

Look at OU ranked 10th!!!! If that was us we would have dropped from the polls.

Cal will run the table.

As for the AP poll, it's always been bullsh#t and still is.

South Florida could run the table, too . . . four of their last six games are on the road, but the only serious competition they face is @ Rutgers and @ Pittsburgh. Gotta love the Big East.

But if everyone finishes with one loss . . . gahh, it'll be 1996 all over again!! When Florida State kicked Florida's tail during the regular season, and then they paired them back up in the Sugar Bowl to let Florida kick Florida State's tail.

EDIT: The premise of a South Florida/Cal national championship . . . :lol:

bullsh#t how does ksu get ranked above us for beating a clearly overrated Texas team?

Because Texas is the Notre Dame of the trans Mississippi thats why. They get votes just because of what they have done in the past. Pure and simple. They are the Notre Dame of cow manure.

Look at OU ranked 10th!!!! If that was us we would have dropped from the polls.

Cause we are not as good a football team as OU...sorry...I don't like it either