callahan cant coach

http://www.huskerpedia.com/huskerdan/20041208dan.html

for all the bashers on callahan i would like to suggest this article that i found on huskerpedia, i found it quite informative, but a tad long. let me know what u think

Awesome article. OKHusker posted the same one in another forum. Interesting how it used Dukes' departure as an example of the complacency and laziness of the staff and the players.

I read that too. It should go to show that the program was headed down hill. It may not of been a steep hill but it was gradually slooping downward.

lol, 10-3 with basically your whole team back and a good recruiting class heading in. Not to mention so the best up and coming young coaches in the country, yep slipping down hill.paaaaaaleeez

lol, 10-3 with basically your whole team back and a good recruiting class heading in. Not to mention so the best up and coming young coaches in the country, yep slipping down hill.paaaaaaleeez

Losing your best offensive and defensive player is not having basically the same team. As far as the recruiting class goes that laughable. Why was it good because they had in state kids? The coaches being hot young coaches is a joke also. Maybe Pelini and Sanders other then that who was a hot coach after they got the boot?

Losing your best offensive and defensive player is not having basically the same team. As far as the recruiting class goes that laughable. Why was it good because they had in state kids? The coaches being hot young coaches is a joke also. Maybe Pelini and Sanders other then that who was a hot coach after they got the boot?

Id say they all landed themselves some pretty good jobs. Ever heard of Tallahasee 5? Don't be blinded by your love for pedie.

Id say they all landed themselves some pretty good jobs. Ever heard of Tallahasee 5? Don't be blinded by your love for pedie.

What are Jimmy Williams and Ron Brown doing? Where did those kids from Florida end up going and did any of them see action this year? Man I sure wish Everidge was a husker. :wacko:

What are Jimmy Williams and Ron Brown doing? Where did those kids from Florida end up going and did any of them see action this year? Man I sure wish Everidge was a husker. :wacko:

I wish evridge was a husker to, guessing he will be killing us in about 2 years. I know ron brown had several offers in the pros but decided to be spokesman for fca.

I read that too. It should go to show that the program was headed down hill. It may not of been a steep hill but it was gradually slooping downward.

Did you even read that article? Curt Dukes left Nebraska because he thought the players and coaches were lazy and the weight program was a joke. 2 of last year's losses and the entire Texas game showed a lack of conditioning and strength. I dunno, you are the one who says you love Husker power. The comments in the article about the complacency of the strength and conditioning program seem to correlate the performance on the field when Nebraska played teams with athletically gifted players.