for those of you that say we cant fire Coz now...

first of all we have given up 300 yards so far in the 1st half. our D really couldn't get any worse.

if you haven't heard T-tech got rid of there d coordinator 2 weeks ago. how have they done since the?

they have only given up 24 points in 2 games, and 14 of them came in the last 4 minutes of game today (they had a 39 point lead, so I'm sure the had their scrubs in) now granted they haven't played great teams, but neither were some of the teams that ripped us up.

so apparently it CAN WORK

I'm still waiting for someone to suggest a suitable replacement in the middle of the season. There isn't any aspect of the defense that looks good, so who can you promote to the new DC?

Does it really matter.......................what about the water boy what's he doing for the next few months???

I'm probably one of the last people who will gloom and doom around here -- but I'm beyond my breaking point with Coz now. Dude has to be shown the door, and soon. Maybe at halftime?

Put Busch in there. Maybe a younger, more energetic coach can fire those guys up.

I'm with ya Willie. I was so behind these guys until right now.................I'm beyond mad and I'm actually embarrassed and sick to my stomach. :hmmph

I'm still waiting for someone to suggest a suitable replacement in the middle of the season. There isn't any aspect of the defense that looks good, so who can you promote to the new DC?

Does it really matter.......................what about the water boy what's he doing for the next few months???

The argument of, "Well this guy sucks, so let's just bring anyone and hope for the best," rarely works out. So once again, still waiting for someone to suggest a suitable mid-season replacement.

Tech promoted from within. their situation sounded very similar to ours. the Iowa st team that got 400 yards and over 100 plays on us only had 170 against them when they started subbing in people LATE in the 4th. so there is certainly precedence for this type of a move.

Tech promoted from within. their situation sounded very similar to ours. the Iowa st team that got 400 yards and over 100 plays on us only had 170 against them when they started subbing in people LATE in the 4th. so there is certainly precedence for this type of a move.

And once again...who should we promote and why? Who has shown the least bit of promise on our defensive staff. Not to mention who has show the least bit of promise running the entire defense, let alone just their respective area?

This is pretty typical of this argument. "Fire him and bring in...anyone."

"Who?"

"I dunno, anyone."

I'm still waiting.

And once again...who should we promote and why? Who has shown the least bit of promise on our defensive staff. Not to mention who has show the least bit of promise running the entire defense, let alone just their respective area?

This is pretty typical of this argument. "Fire him and bring in...anyone."

"Who?"

"I dunno, anyone."

I'm still waiting.

well someone has already suggested busch. my personal pick would be wyatt. he was part of a good D when he was at Alabama, and is supposed to be a very good up and coming young coach