for those of you that say we cant fire Coz now...

I think we need a change...ANY change to fire these kids up and make them play up to their "potential". We have 2 lead coaches that are these type of..."well Im proud of how are kids played and they fought tonight" attitude that is so laid back it makes me sick! We need someone with some fire in them to make theses kids believe in themselves and the system.

I'm probably one of the last people who will gloom and doom around here -- but I'm beyond my breaking point with Coz now. Dude has to be shown the door, and soon. Maybe at halftime?

Put Busch in there. Maybe a younger, more energetic coach can fire those guys up.

I am with you too Willie....I can't stand it anymore. Maybe Coz should just walk into BC's office tomorrow and hand over his keys, playbook (so it can be burned), and whatever else he has. GET HIM OUT OF THERE!!!!!!!!

You'll have to fill me in on exactly when Callahan took him from Wisconsin, I don't remember. It wasn't during the actual football season, though, right? If that's the case, then I'd say removing him from the program now is far different for recruiting than doing it after the season is over. However, as was mentioned, they could always keep him on the staff to finishing recruiting, just not as DC. That would be fine.

You'll have to fill me in on exactly when Callahan took him from Wisconsin, I don't remember. It wasn't during the actual football season, though, right? If that's the case, then I'd say removing him from the program now is far different for recruiting than doing it after the season is over. However, as was mentioned, they could always keep him on the staff to finishing recruiting, just not as DC. That would be fine.

It was just after Cal was hired, took him "away" from Wisconsin right before signing day but just after the bowl games. Listen recruiting or not, he is horrible as a DC. If Cal can't get them to the team but somehow Coz can? We have way larger issues on this team then what we can see!!

He cant scheme correctly for the problems we have, which is 2 things, one the "talent" on the D is not as good as everyone says they are, two - he cant make adjustments to save his life. In the USC game, the ran up the middle on us, just like in that lovely Colorado game in 01, so put 5 down linemen in to adjust for it!!! He just seems to stick to what he planned way too much, like these kids are pros, and that he doesnt pay attention to the adjustments needed to match the game that they are in!