Matt Davison interview

Did any of you see the inteview towards the end of the game?

He said some great things "I refuse to apologize for high expectations!"

"I don't think this defense believes in each other. I don't think they believe in the system either"

"This is Callahan's 4th year and there are some questions that will have to be answered this week because this isn't getting it done"

Much more.

Did any of you see the inteview towards the end of the game?

He said some great things "I refuse to apologize for high expectations!"

"I don't think this defense believes in each other. I don't think they believe in the system either"

"This is Callahan's 4th year and there are some questions that will have to be answered this week because this isn't getting it done"

Much more.

I remember seeing that. He sounded pretty reasonable

So what or how would hiring former Huskers make a difference? Don't you want some sort of experience as a Head Coach? Why is it that you all think that just by bringing back some former players that are not doing anything in their life right now makes them qualified to coach? Are you for real?

Just because they are former players DOES NOT necessarily make them coaching material.

We need an entirely new coaching staff with some either a former husker or two on it, or working closely with it.

Callahan, Coz, et al, have absolutely no sense of the Husker tradition, and quite frankly neither does Steve Pederson... and to be even more frank, most of the players don't either.

This has to end, and the sooner the better. Pederson has to know that if he doesn't do something soon, he is looking to be out of a job. I would bet you that he is prepared to axe this staff as soon as the final second ticks off the clock at colorado. At least, I hope to god he is.

i only get internet feed so i didn't see this interview, but online he was talking after the game. davision and another guy (wayne grindel (sp?)) were attemping to pick the play of the game and they finally agreed that it was screen pass to purify that was called back due to holding! you could hear the incredulousness and disappointment in his voice as they discussed this game. i hope this is rock bottom, but think it can and will get worse.