Coach Callahan Locker Room Show

"Keller: (Paraphrased) "Everything went wrong. They came out and played better than us and with more intensity. I take all the blame. We have to be men and move on. I played horrible. I've never had that happen to me before. I don't know why I couldn't get anything going. I didn't do anything to help us when we needed a big play. We can't fall apart, it's a long season.""

He should be blamed partically along with Cally!

QUOTE(LAHusker @ Oct 7 2007, 12:49 AM)

You know it's bad when Stanford can upset USC in it's first year with a new coach while we are getting killed in year 4.

Plus it was that Qb's for Stanford's first start ever!

I'll say this again! I love my Huskers, but this is getting down right pathetic!! It seems like every game we have played this year has down right been terrible!! I think its time to take out the senoir Keller!!! Or atleast try someone else like Davis or even Gains again!! I understand that Keller maybe good to some but when he is over throwing or even under throwing passes by 5 to 10 yds to his receivers and throwing atleast 1 interception every game, we aren't going to win games!!! We need to put his starting job on the line like they have done on other teams in the NCAA and even in the NFL, it would be a start..Heck we might actually play better!

Tom Osbourne & The late Devany has to be ashamed at what we have become!!! There HAS to be a change made!!

It's the stupid gay-ass West Coast Offense that forces the short passing. Look at the top two offenses in the NFL - Dallas and Detroit. They attack down the field. Look at the top offenses in NCAA - Texas Tech, Mizzou, etc, - they attack.

I'm tired of this dink and dunk crap that BC believes in. Kudos to Keller for playing w/in the system, but you can't tell me that he doesn't want to throw the ball down the damn field.

Does anybody know how many games in the last 10 years that we haven't scored a touchdown?

My bro and i were talking about this during the game. We could think of ASU. Can't remember if Solich went td'less during ksu or mu during his "torrent run". Wait, i think we lost to OU in 04 30-3 w/ a last sec. fg. correct me if i am wrong.

Lets see i belive that they gave up 400+ or 500+ to ball st

You must be one of those sunshine pumpers :LOLtartar It was actually 610 yards. 610 yards against stinking Ball State :bang

Think of it this way. In the last 3 games (2 of which were against decidedly mediocre opponents) this defense has given up just 129 yards shy of 1 MILE of total offense. :madash:madash:madash

Does anybody know how many games in the last 10 years that we haven't scored a touchdown?

My bro and i were talking about this during the game. We could think of ASU. Can't remember if Solich went td'less during ksu or mu during his "torrent run". Wait, i think we lost to OU in 04 30-3 w/ a last sec. fg. correct me if i am wrong.

You are correct. However....was it the SHEEELLACKIIIING that I witnessed tonight? Nope.

I was always under the impression that the WCO was a SCORING offense. I'd give it all up, right now, to win 14-3 if Nebraska were to, only, control the clock. :wtf

Nope, that was Cally's first year.

It doesn't have to be the dark ages. We have the foundation to be a powerhouse, with facilities, money, fan support, tradition, and some pretty good athletes.

The right coach can turn this around rather quickly. Obviously, Bill Callahan isn't that man.

i DOnt know how easy it will be to find that coach though...... I think we will probably have to ride this out atleast another year...... esp with that huge contract

What's the buyout number?

And I disagree that we can't find the right coach rather quickly. There are plenty of talented, young assistant coaches in both the college ranks and the NFL out there who are ready to run a program.

Let's get Callahan the hell out of here and get this thing on the right track. As pissed off as I am right now, there's no reason to believe we can't turn this thing around. I'm convinced a change in attitude - a change at the top - will make a huge difference.

I think it takes an entire housecleaning, starting with Pedersen. I haven't thought this before -- I've been unimpressed with Cosgrove since he was hired, and until the last couple weeks thought we could be a top 10 program if we got a better defensive coordinator.

But the offense is a failure -- maybe it's just too complicated, but we can't run for one freaking yard when we need it, either -- and Callahan isn't getting the most out of kids. There's not an atmosphere of confidence and excellence.

Pedersen's losing top fundraising talent.

It's time to blow up the leadership.

With the right hires, we can be top 10 in three years.