Player of the Game for NU

Well to be honest, I was going to say Marlon Lucky, the dude worked as hard as he could and with what he had to work with and actually showed emotion when he either gained yards or tackled for a loss. After today, with so little to see, he, in my mind, was a bright spot. He ran as hard as he could, caught the ball well again, and tried to move the pile...

Goly, its hard to chose, not a single player really stood out, but nobody had any help to make themselves look good either. I guess a game like this shows that it truly takes a team effort for an idividual to prosper.

but....i dont know....Henery i guess. And on an unrelated note, i think TJ O'Leary is one of the most unappreciated guys on our team. I don't ever remember having a botched FG or PAT because of a bad snap in his tenure.

keller showed his frustration, throwing his helmet after a 3 and out...some spark. But it's hard to say, like ETR said lucky

Is it just me or does Sam Keller have an unusual release and very bad touch when he throws the football. Just looks like he has very bad mechanics. I think he has a lot of power under his throws though.

keller showed his frustration, throwing his helmet after a 3 and out...some spark. But it's hard to say, like ETR said lucky

Is it just me or does Sam Keller have an unusual release and very bad touch when he throws the football. Just looks like he has very bad mechanics. I think he has a lot of power under his throws though.

yes he does, this has been said about him for awhile now. But you just don't tinker with a guys way of throwing. Every QB (like a baseball pitcher) has their own unique way that works for them, and you just don't mess with that.

Well to be honest, I was going to say Marlon Lucky, the dude worked as hard as he could and with what he had to work with and actually showed emotion when he either gained yards or tackled for a loss. After today, with so little to see, he, in my mind, was a bright spot. He ran as hard as he could, caught the ball well again, and tried to move the pile...

Lucky played as hard as he could considering he had guys all over him as soon as he got the ball.

I have been thinking that all year. It just doesn't look natural....he dips his shoulder down and kind of shot puts it out. One play stands out...I believe it was the first drive of the 3rd quarter on 3rd down he had Swift wide open on a slant and did not even get the ball to him. It would have been a first down and then some. I know you don't try to change a guy's throwing motion, but there seems to be little touch with him....maybe it is because the O-line sucks and can't give him time to throw either...and when he does have time he is shocked and does not know what to do with the time so he still hurries his throws.