Steve Pederson must be fired!!!! Time to remove the trash from Memorial Stadium!

Steve Pederson must go!

Here is the contact info for all of the Board of Regents.

http://www.nebraska.edu/board/board_members.shtml

I took 10 minutes and I emailed all 8 Regents.

I told them to get on their hands and knees and beg Coach Osborne to come back to the University of Nebraska as AD.

It's the only way to win the trust of Husker Fans back.

Coach Osborne could make the proper decisions, for the Football Program, and I trust him to do so.

If Coach Osborne feels Coach Callahan needs to go so be it. I trust him to make the proper assessment and need recommendations on coaching changes.

Empty seats in Memorial Stadium (or wear a bag over your head if you do go) and not buying the PPV telecast next week would be a good start.

If bars stopped getting the game that could be big, too. Especially in Lincoln and Omaha. Effectivley tune out Nebraska ball, all the advertisers would be burning red hot.

X

I think we need to fire Pederson right now, today. He is the one ultimately responsible for the mess that we have right now (and I'm not talking about just on the field).

What do we have to do to get the Chancellor's attention to make this happen.

Chancellor is not going to fire Pederson it would make him look stupid for hiring him in the first place.

it's also gonna make him look stupid if he keeps him...so it's a double edged sword

Exactly. Somebody somewhere is going to have to swallow their pride before anything is going to get better. The problem is everyone we're dealing with here have massive egos and I don't know that any of them are capable of it.