+/- on wins for the rest of the season

GI56

I'll be optimistic and say 2, just to get bowl-eligible.

OSU is a toss-up, but they might just score at will. aTm will be tight -we might actually win that. Texas will kill us. Kansas will kill us. KSU will have no worries about coming to Lincoln. And Colorado will be jacked to kick our asses.

I expect to be 6-6 at the end of the year. Poinsetta Bowl, here we come!!!!!!!!!!!

OSU is a toss-up, but they might just score at will. aTm will be tight -we might actually win that. Texas will kill us. Kansas will kill us. KSU will have no worries about coming to Lincoln. And Colorado will be jacked to kick our asses.

I expect to be 6-6 at the end of the year. Poinsetta Bowl, here we come!!!!!!!!!!!

is that the one that is sponsored by the san diego county credit union?

Hard to say. Any team with a good to potent offense will give us fits. Okie State and Kansas fill that role. aTm will be tough as will KSU and Colorado. Not sure what to make of Texas this year. They just don't seem to be that good of a team. I'll say we get two or an even split of three.

OSU and A&M = win one, lose one

at Texas = loss

at Kansas = ugly loss

K-State = win

at Colorado = loss

2-4 the rest of the way to finish 6-6

I think we split with the only for sure loss being texas. none of those teams are that good, and none of them have any right beating us. I haveto believe we will show up some wheat for some of those games