When is "he" going to learn...

That you should run the ball on 3rd and 2?

On at least 2 different occasions, he threw on 3rd and 2. Why not give the ball to Lucky?

Also, why was there no semblance of a pass rush? Were we that scared of their offense? We were eaten alive because we rushed 3 and mizzou's QB had all day. What was Cosgrove attempting to do?

One of the ESPN commentators stated that he'd give Lucky the ball at least 30 times. How do you not do that? The west coast offense isn't working. We can't win the big games with it, that's becoming visibly apparent.

I can't believe they renewed that morons contract. I know, i'm going to hear, but he's a great recruiter, and thats all well and good, but you've got to win ball games, point blank. And he's not coming through on that.

because our line can't block did you watch the game?

I did, but the minute that Lucky got stopped, the "moron" just abandoned the running game. Not all running plays are going to go for 5 yards. You've got to realize that, but you can't just throw the baby out with the bathwater if it doesn't work once.

On at least 2 different occasions, he threw on 3rd and 2. Why not give the ball to Lucky?

Also, why was there no semblance of a pass rush? Were we that scared of their offense? We were eaten alive because we rushed 3 and mizzou's QB had all day. What was Cosgrove attempting to do?

One of the ESPN commentators stated that he'd give Lucky the ball at least 30 times. How do you not do that? The west coast offense isn't working. We can't win the big games with it, that's becoming visibly apparent.

I can't believe they renewed that morons contract. I know, i'm going to hear, but he's a great recruiter, and thats all well and good, but you've got to win ball games, point blank. And he's not coming through on that.

NEVER!

NEVER!

Apparently not, which is pretty sad...