Who will win Big 12 North Title

JHaWk

Who will win Big 12 North Title?  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just curious who Husker Nation thinks will win the Big 12 North. No one is out of the Race yet not even Iowa State. Of course I will vote for Kansas.

We have seen a little Big 12 North play and right now, it looks like anyone could win it.

Predicted Final Conference Standings (No biased included)

Based on what Ive seen so far

1.) Missouri

2.) Kansas

3.) Colorado

4.) Nebraska-Sorry Huskers Please Prove me wrong!

5.) Kansas State

6.) Iowa State

Just curious who Husker Nation thinks will win the Big 12 North. No one is out of the Race yet not even Iowa State. Of course I will vote for Kansas.

so tough to say. you guys seem the most balanced. but isnt the MU KU series always really crazy(kinda like ISU/iowa?)

heck eve CU could win it. we are not going to

I would guess that Missouri has the best chance ---- followed by Kansas, Colorado, and KState in that order. Kansas is intriguing. Can the best Missouri? I do not know.

For what it is worth, I do not think any of the four is a legit top 15 --- or maybe even top 20 --- squad this year. Each is better than last year and each is solid --- or can range from modest to solid or even pretty good on any given week. Place any of them in the SEC and they all would be toast and each would be in the lower half (or lowest third) of that conference. My point --- the B12 North is better than before, heading in the right direction (accept for ISU and NU) but still is not a conference division that is going to put fear into the nations heart.

I think it will be between MU & KU and if forced to bet on it I would have to go with MU. But, I'm pulling KU all the way (unless NU pulls out a miracle turnaround).

Now, I just hope the residents of Lawrence will refrain from from slashing the tires of all the Nebr. cars the night before the game. Having rivalry is great but that kind of behavior from the people for Lawrence in 2003 goes way over the line IMHO. Maybe the ass kicking we got in 2005 will satisfy you folks so you won't have to resort to property crime directed at your guests.

I think it will be between MU & KU and if forced to bet on it I would have to go with MU. But, I'm pulling KU all the way (unless NU pulls out a miracle turnaround).

Now, I just hope the residents of Lawrence will refrain from from slashing the tires of all the Nebr. cars the night before the game. Having rivalry is great but that kind of behavior from the people for Lawrence in 2003 goes way over the line IMHO. Maybe the ass kicking we got in 2005 will satisfy you folks so you won't have to resort to property crime directed at your guests.

I did nothing of the kind and did not approve, that was shameful. I believe that KU and NU do have a low rivalry level. I hate CU and KSU, but I like NU football, they are my close 2nd favorite team