wELL I GUESS

I have two Huskers and Viking's, so how good a year am I having. :angry:

Of course if it ever came down to a BCS Championship or Super Bowl Championship.

BCS Championship of course. Husker for life.

GBR!!!

Uh, how about this I'm a Huskers fan and a Rams fan! Yeah tell me life doesn't suck right now! <_<

I have two Huskers and Viking's, so how good a year am I having. :angry:

Of course if it ever came down to a BCS Championship or Super Bowl Championship.

BCS Championship of course. Husker for life.

GBR!!!

Uh, how about this I'm a Huskers fan and a Rams fan! Yeah tell me life doesn't suck right now! <_<

I would buy you a beer to cry in if I lived closer :)

GRB!!!

well baytownhusker you will be like all the other KU football fans then, root for them when they play well, forget about them when they dont....

i have nothing agaist rooting for big 12 teams especially north but specifically rooting for KU because they are winning is weak and like most other fans in the nation....

I am a KU graduate.......and I couldn't care less about their football team. Even if KU is undefeated and looking great.......I still root for the Huskers alone!

I am a KSU graduate and I root for NU. I use to wear RED every friday on campus, even had an NU backpack. I can't stand to see them look like this. Very hard for me, as well has husker nation