You know what bothers me the most?

I've been a BC supporter all along, saying he needed his guys to work. He would get them, as he is a great recruiter. Constant people would come onto this board telling us what we didn't want to hear, and we didn't allow it to be said. Were they right? Were the people I didn't want to hear from becuase I didn't think they were "true fans" right? :bang Because I don't want them to be right. GBR

I've been a BC supporter all along, saying he needed his guys to work. He would get them, as he is a great recruiter. Constant people would come onto this board telling us what we didn't want to hear, and we didn't allow it to be said. Were they right? Were the people I didn't want to hear from becuase I didn't think they were "true fans" right? :bang Because I don't want them to be right. GBR

It might be time to face the reality! His style of coaching is what had always worried me about him. He's brought an NFL coaching mentality to the college game and it's obviously not working, much like the college coaching mentality doesn't work in the NFL. Great recruiting is meaningless if you can't motivate or excite your players. The players just aren't buying what Callahan and Cosgrove are selling.

It might be time to face the reality! His style of coaching is what had always worried me about him. He's brought an NFL coaching mentality to the college game and it's obviously not working, much like the college coaching mentality doesn't work in the NFL. Great recruiting is meaningless if you can't motivate or excite your players. The players just aren't buying what Callahan and Cosgrove are selling.

Might be? :hmmph

I think it's time to face the music and realize Callahan is probably not the man to return Husker Nation to Glory.

I have been a Cally supporter all along. But, like you said, I have "to face the music" and realize that Cally is not the coach that is going to restore the program to greatness. Sorry Cally.........you lost my support. This team of yours is not motivated to play. Lack of fire in your players and poor choices in assistants are things that you have take responsibility for. Your team has no toughness....no will to win. I used to think that this was all Cosgrove's fault.........now I think that the 'cancer' actually begins with you.

The lack of fire and passion is something I think everybody noticed on Saturday. It's one thing to get your ass kicked. That happens sometimes. But to roll over and allow it to happen, to resign yourself to that and half-ass it the rest of the game is UNACCEPTABLE. They are dishonoring everybody who wore the N before them when they contribute piss-poor efforts like that.