The Media turning up the heat

Good article!!!

Callahan needs to get rid of that script crap he does every game. He needs to just go out there and play, making adjustments as the game goes along. He seems to concerned with following his script regardless of whether it works or not.

I liked the article and agreed with how Callahan looked on the sideline. He honestly looked like he was out in left field. I really have no problem with Callahan, he has done a decent job with the offense (give him credit, with the exception of this past Saturday, the offense over the past 4 years has gotten better and better). The focus needs to be on the defense and it start at the DC position. SP hired a coach that can get the job done as long as he has the right staff behind him. On the offensive side of the ball, good staff, defensive side of the ball needs replacing.

Actually, the scripted plays are about the only thing I agree with him on offense. Remember last year? The scripted plays were the most productive plays of the game. I like the scripted plays, and I hope he keeps them.

The Offense is getting better? We're ranked like 53 or something like that in total offense. How do you quantify this as getting better. Our passing offense is better, but our run offense is like 109 in the country. I've been screaming all season long that BC shouldn't be getting a pass just because the O (53rd) outranks the D (109th). Neither one of them are very good. Don't be blinded by the horrible defense thinking the offense is getting better or is even good because it's not.

I don't know why everyone is surprised that he looked lost. There hasn't been one season he's been here that he hasn't looked lost. I guess everyone's forgetting the TT game in 04. I wouldn't say he looked like he was all there. IMO, BC belongs in the NFL as an OC. Nothing more because he's not capable of it. He's got some good plays. We've seen this offense work well at times. I think this is what BC is capable of because he has shown me that he can't run a team. He failed miserably at Oakland and he's failing miserably here!

I liked the article and agreed with how Callahan looked on the sideline. He honestly looked like he was out in left field. I really have no problem with Callahan, he has done a decent job with the offense (give him credit, with the exception of this past Saturday, the offense over the past 4 years has gotten better and better). The focus needs to be on the defense and it start at the DC position. SP hired a coach that can get the job done as long as he has the right staff behind him. On the offensive side of the ball, good staff, defensive side of the ball needs replacing.

:yeah

It would help him to maybe give up the play calling and take a bigger roll over all on both offense and defense. I don't know how much experience he has had working with a defense, but being the o/c he should have an idea on what works against a certain offense. Watching him with that play calling sheet reminds me of watching my kids playing their video games and someone trying to get the joy stick out of their hands. Mine, Mine. :ahhhhhhhh don't touch.

GBR!!!