Best message to send to Callahan, Pederson, is the silence of your money clip

Boy, there's nothin' like seeing the Big Red faithfull turn into band wagon jumping fans. I'd rather show my pride week in and week out than to just show up when we're winning.

I've said it before... Go ahead and go to the game if you've got tickets. Hell, it doesn't matter...they've already got that money. WHEN YOU GET THERE, DO NOT SPEND ONE DIME MORE!!!! NO DOGS, NO POP, NO RUNZA, NO VAL'S, NO POPCORN, NO NOTHING!!!! Let's see..... 85,000 x $5.00 = $425,000 in lost revenue (I know that it doesn't all go to the U) A few games like that will get SOMEBODY'S attention. GO BIG RED!!

Boy, there's nothin' like seeing the Big Red faithfull turn into band wagon jumping fans. I'd rather show my pride week in and week out than to just show up when we're winning.

Although we have a diverse group of opinions on this board, you would be hard pressed to say these are band wagon fans.

I've said it before... Go ahead and go to the game if you've got tickets. Hell, it doesn't matter...they've already got that money. WHEN YOU GET THERE, DO NOT SPEND ONE DIME MORE!!!! NO DOGS, NO POP, NO RUNZA, NO VAL'S, NO POPCORN, NO NOTHING!!!! Let's see..... 85,000 x $5.00 = $425,000 in lost revenue (I know that it doesn't all go to the U) A few games like that will get SOMEBODY'S attention. GO BIG RED!!

Ok, fair enough, but lets be realistic: On the other side of the coin....back in the mid 90's, all of the fans at the games....do you really think they are sitting there saying "Hey we're blowing out Pacific, lets go eat some hot dogs to show our support." I'm not going to go to a game and starve myself to make the AD change coaches...once again, not realistic. Actually what gets attention (for recruiting purposes), is the fact that everybody sticks together and supports the team as a whole....still showing up, wearing (and buying) my red shirt and chearing on the team through thick and thin.

I'll never forget celebrating the title wins in the 90's, thinking to myself "Consider yourself VERY lucky. You are experiencing something very special and alot of football fans will never in their lifetimes, get to celebrate like we are now." Nowadays, I remember how I felt back then and STILL appreciate what we have now.

Ok, fair enough, but lets be realistic: On the other side of the coin....back in the mid 90's, all of the fans at the games....do you really think they are sitting there saying "Hey we're blowing out Pacific, lets go eat some hot dogs to show our support." I'm not going to go to a game and starve myself to make the AD change coaches...once again, not realistic. Actually what gets attention (for recruiting purposes), is the fact that everybody sticks together and supports the team as a whole....still showing up, wearing (and buying) my red shirt and chearing on the team through thick and thin.

I'll never forget celebrating the title wins in the 90's, thinking to myself "Cosider yourself VERY lucky. You are experiencing something very special and alot of football fans will never in their lifetimes, get to celebrate like we are now." Nowadays, I remember how I felt back then and STILL appreciate what we have now.

Fans have to send a message that lackluster performances are not acceptable at Nebraska. Maybe at Mizzery they are, maybe at sCUm, but at Nebraska our players don't ever quit, they don't ever surrender, and they treat this priviledge for what it is: the sacred chance to play football for the greatest tradition in the sport. Our offense has bee hijacked along with our program. You support the team by showing up, you denounce the administration by paying for none of the additives they try to force on you to line their pockets. I'm still toying with the boycott of the stadium idea, but for those that go, hit the advertisers, hit Pederson via them. It's the best weapon we have against the administration, aside from a snapped sellout streak.

X

I'll never forget celebrating the title wins in the 90's, thinking to myself "Cosider yourself VERY lucky. You are experiencing something very special and alot of football fans will never in their lifetimes, get to celebrate like we are now." Nowadays, I remember how I felt back then and STILL appreciate what we have now.

Fans have to send a message that lackluster performances are not acceptable at Nebraska. Maybe at Mizzery they are, maybe at sCUm, but at Nebraska our players don't ever quit, they don't ever surrender, and they treat this priviledge for what it is: the sacred chance to play football for the greatest tradition in the sport. Our offense has bee hijacked along with our program. You support the team by showing up, you denounce the administration by paying for none of the additives they try to force on you to line their pockets. I'm still toying with the boycott of the stadium idea, but for those that go, hit the advertisers, hit Pederson via them. It's the best weapon we have against the administration, aside from a snapped sellout streak.

X

yeah, maybe a T shirt that sez, 'I love the players, but the AD and Head coach got to go!"

ABC would be sure to get a shot of that!

You are going to watch a lot of terrible football. I used to go to the games when Bill Jennings was the head coach and that was very painful. Much like the 2007 Huskers.

yeah, maybe a T shirt that sez, 'I love the players, but the AD and Head coach got to go!"ABC would be sure to get a shot of that!

I like that. I would change it just a little and say the AD has to go. If we get a real AD, the head coach will go soon. Steve Pederson has to be fired soon.

It has nothing to do with winning u idiot. All I want to see is NU play their hearts out every week, win or lose, & I'll support them all the way. Right now, the players (there are a few exceptions) are completely unmotivated & look like they dont care out on the field & that is unacceptable to Husker fans.

It has nothing to do with winning u idiot. All I want to see is NU play their hearts out every week, win or lose, & I'll support them all the way. Right now, the players (there are a few exceptions) are completely unmotivated & look like they dont care out on the field & that is unacceptable to Husker fans.

HuskerKing130's account has been suspended for seven (7) days. This is the second time he has engaged in a personal attack on a member, and he did so after a warning of the results of the continued violations.

Folks, everyone can vent - that's about all that's been going on this week. But the rules remain.

It has nothing to do with winning u idiot.

This statement was not needed. Make your point without this stuff. I believe we are all adults here and can make our points without calling people names.

As far as the T-Shirt goes that someone mentioned. There is some dude that has a shirt that says "I'm here for the players." It looks like he got it made at the Mall by one of those Airbursh people. I believe he first had it on in 04 and he brought it back out this year. He sits in row 76 so I don't think to many people that would give a crap have ever seen it. If you ask me he wasted $20 but whatever.

HuskerKing130's account has been suspended for seven (7) days. This is the second time he has engaged in a personal attack on a member, and he did so after a warning of the results of the continued violations.

Folks, everyone can vent - that's about all that's been going on this week. But the rules remain.

Note to self.....type faster otherwise warnings mean nothing. Stinking Admin always stealing my thunder. <_<

Note to self.....type faster otherwise warnings mean nothing. Stinking Admin always stealing my thunder. <_<

:lol:

Turns and bows to the audience...