The Good

Keller comes to play every Saturday.

So does Lucky. So does Octavien. So does Grix (where the heck has HE been the last 3 years?). So does Bowman (albeit he's obviously rusty...too many penalties).

Why do other guys refuse to follow their lead?

Good Question. Only they know that answer, but I would say that the O Line is the biggest surprise. I thought they would pretty much dominate Mizzou. I was wrong. And why has RuuuuuuuuuuuD not followed Bowmans example?

A few good players who are giving all they have, but zero leadership. The fact that Bowman, a team captain mind you, took off his Blackshirt but no one followed him speaks loud and clear. Either the rest of the D doesn't think highly of Bowman's leadership or they simply do not care.

So does Lucky. So does Octavien. So does Grix (where the heck has HE been the last 3 years?). So does Bowman (albeit he's obviously rusty...too many penalties).

The problem is that the list of people who don't come to play is much longer!

I can't remember hearing Turner's name once this year, I keep having to check the stat sheet to see if even played.

Mckeon's never been the same since his injury and seems to be down right scared of contact.

Ruud's two steps to slow and it makes him look like he's just standing around out there.

Asante & Green look lost and poor Suh is getting double and triple teamed to death because every one else on the D-line can be handled man on man.

I'd like to see what you or anyone else sees in Bowman. He didn't play the past two years. The games he's been in this year I haven't seen crap. Against Missouri he had a bunch of pass break-ups...after he ran through the receivers back for a penalty.

I think we all agree that he's a shadow of himself, but at least he's got heart which is what's obviously lacking out there on D.

The problem is that the list of people who don't come to play is much longer!

I can't remember hearing Turner's name once this year, I keep having to check the stat sheet to see if even played.

Mckeon's never been the same since his injury and seems to be down right scared of contact.

Ruud's two steps to slow and it makes him look like he's just standing around out there.

Asante & Green look lost and poor Suh is getting double and triple teamed to death because every one else on the D-line can be handled man on man.

Turner has been getting doubled all year . Just like Carriker last year. Please dont believe he is getting beat by himself.