Sam Keller

I'm listening to the Husker news conference that took place earlier today (listening on 1620). Sam Keller is speaking right now and I'm so impressed with him. He is a far better speaker than Callahan and he's willing to take blame, admit mistakes, and he has passion for the game.

I actually agree that we could be LOST without Keller next year. Excluding special teams(adi) Sam has been the lone bright spot on the team (maybe lucky as well).

If Sam, after 3 years of playing college football, started as slow as he did this year.....just imagine what the beginning of next year is going to be like with ANOTHER brand new quarterback.....who HASN'T played 3 years of D1 college football already.

What will NU do without him next year i wonder?

wtf get lost ya puke go home!!!!!!

Please be respectful to ALL of our members, including opposing fans or you wont be allowed to continue using this board. jhawk is respectful to us and kind enough to give us a different perspective, the least we can do is the same back to him. thanks for your cooperation.