Sam Keller

I heard from my best friend, who is a receiver today. He ranted on about Sam and said that he wasn't feeling him that much. He said that he has a horrible release and he's really tough to read. Apparently a lot of the receivers are having trouble getting on the same page as him.

His release is different, but the receivers have dropped a lot of passes put right on their numbers.

I heard from my best friend, who is a receiver today. He ranted on about Sam and said that he wasn't feeling him that much. He said that he has a horrible release and he's really tough to read. Apparently a lot of the receivers are having trouble getting on the same page as him.

His release is different, but the receivers have dropped a lot of passes put right on their numbers.

I reminded him of that too lol.

Well it doesn't really matter because Keller and how he plays is the least of our problems right now. I could care less if Sam's release is different. The D and Line blow and Keller has still managed to play well.

Hmmm, maybe Keller should have gotten more reps in the spring with the starters instead of allowing someone who we knew would never start share 50% of the reps?

I also find this a bit odd as the receivers and QB were totally in sync against USC which seems like forever ago! I don't buy it.

I agree.

And I am sure Sam feels the same way b/c he throws the ball to them and they catch it, but then he throws the next 10 passes and they drop them. They (WR) are a little inconsistent....very inconsistent!

I'm listening to the Husker news conference that took place earlier today (listening on 1620). Sam Keller is speaking right now and I'm so impressed with him. He is a far better speaker than Callahan and he's willing to take blame, admit mistakes, and he has passion for the game.

He's very mature for his young years.