GO BIG RED!!

Wow, so much doom and gloom around here. I do believe that Nebraska is 4-2, and that isn't actually so bad.

Trust me on this one. This team is at a turning point. Next year, nearly all of the youngest and best talent returns for a new start and a year of experience. The coaching staff will have another year of experience (good and bad) under their belts as well. These ARE good coaches, but they've been dealt a difficult hand. Next year will be a clean slate.

The Huskers had serious personnel and identity issues when BC arrived. Those things don't disappear overnight, but he's been steady, stable, dogged, and optimistic. BC is a fine coach, and he will fix this thing.

Nebraska will win this Saturday against Oklahoma State, and win big. I'm guessing 48-13.

GO BIG RED!!

Wow, so much doom and gloom around here. I do believe that Nebraska is 4-2, and that isn't actually so bad.

Trust me on this one. This team is at a turning point. Next year, nearly all of the youngest and best talent returns for a new start and a year of experience. The coaching staff will have another year of experience (good and bad) under their belts as well. These ARE good coaches, but they've been dealt a difficult hand. Next year will be a clean slate.

The Huskers had serious personnel and identity issues when BC arrived. Those things don't disappear overnight, but he's been steady, stable, dogged, and optimistic. BC is a fine coach, and he will fix this thing.

Nebraska will win this Saturday against Oklahoma State, and win big. I'm guessing 48-13.

GO BIG RED!!

:blink:

GBR!!!

GO BIG RED!!

Wow dude. I must have been watchin a diffirent Husker team then you have the last three weeks.

GO BIG RED!!

Nah, you've just gotten sucked up in all of this negativity. This team is fine. A couple of troublesome issues, maybe, but they are in fine shape. The rest of the season will be much better, I assure you. Remember, they have four wins and just two losses--and the losses came against top-ranked USC and Missouri, which looks to crack the top ten with a win over OU (I believe that one poll already has them at fifth). Nothing to be ashamed of.

I almost feel sorry for the Cowboys . . . they are going to get a butt-whuppin' on Saturday. This is a quality NU bunch . . . just give them time. They are firming up just fine. What you are about to see is the beginning of the Callahan era.

GO BIG RED!

Wow dude. I must have been watchin a diffirent Husker team then you have the last three weeks.

Let me try this one more time . . .

Nah, you've just gotten sucked up in all of this negativity. This team is fine. A couple of troublesome issues, maybe, but they are in fine shape. The rest of the season will be much better, I assure you. Remember, they have four wins and just two losses--and the losses came against top-ranked USC and Missouri, which looks to crack the top ten with a win over OU (I believe that one poll already has them at fifth). Nothing to be ashamed of.

I almost feel sorry for the Cowboys . . . they are going to get a butt-whuppin' on Saturday. This is a quality NU bunch . . . just give them time. They are firming up just fine. What you are about to see is the beginning of the Callahan era.

GO BIG RED!

GO BIG RED!

opponents

total yards

plays

per play

per game

1st downs

Nope nothing wrong here just my negativity and imagination that this is the worse Nebraska defense ever.

GO BIG RED!!

protokam.jpg

GO BIG RED!

opponents

total yards

plays

per play

per game

1st downs

Nope nothing wrong here just my negativity and imagination that this is the worse Nebraska defense ever.

That's called, "overcoming adversity," my friend. After all of that, they are still 4-2!! Not bad, in my book. Fine athletes, fine program, fine coaching . . . let's just hope that the fans show some class!

GO BIG RED!

thank you. Don't know who you are or where you came from..frankly don't care but I'm glad I'm not the only one who still believes.

We can not just give up. Who knows, they may come out on Saturday and light it up.

I know they can.

:bonez:bonez

You're darned straight they will. The foundation for success is all there, but it's been hectic and hurried. The pieces are in place, my man, you know that they are.

Great coaches, great athletes, and great fans. That's what it takes, and that's exactly what we have!

GO BIG RED!!