"I am a former/current Husker"

"I am a former/current Husker"  

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Whoever says yes is likely to get a huge amount of pms, fanmail, and other such directed at them.

The benefit of the internet, somewhat, is not having people know everything.

If someone steps out, they are brave, I'll say that.

Oh shnikies. Are these polls not anonymous? If not, I'd ask the mods to delete it, because I thought I could offer privacy :)

Whoever says yes is likely to get a huge amount of pms, fanmail, and other such directed at them.

The benefit of the internet, somewhat, is not having people know everything.

If someone steps out, they are brave, I'll say that.

Oh shnikies. Are these polls not anonymous? If not, I'd ask the mods to delete it, because I thought I could offer privacy :)

It's anonymous, so no one knows your the real Glenn :hellloooo

I'm not asking for names here, but I'm just curious how many are lurking around. I expect some BS answers, but I'm just looking for numbers, not names.

Thanks for particificating.

This is the best poll I have ever seen in a forum. Good thinking! Should see interesting results.

I'm not asking for names here, but I'm just curious how many are lurking around. I expect some BS answers, but I'm just looking for numbers, not names.

Thanks for particificating.

This is the best poll I have ever seen in a forum. Good thinking! Should see interesting results.

I hope the "current player" has thick skin. Just remember, you don't have to support the war to support the troops. These guys have heart and coaching matters. I played college sports...not football...and had terrible college coaching. My high school coaching was much better and I can tell you it really matters. Good talent all around me on my team but hardly anyone meeting their potential.

I am in favor of bringing Bo Pelini back as DC and if Callahan still flails next year, elevating Bo to his job. He is the type of guy this program needs. Emotional, spirited, and a brilliant football mind.

Yeah, I think it's pretty clear that, except for a few specific instances, people are criticizing the coaches for not helping the players reach their potentials.

Also, I wanted to add options for playing elsewhere, but hit "post" just a second before I thought about it. :) I think, if nothing else, it will turn up something interesting to think about-- maybe it will make us all think about to whom we might be talking. Maybe the person I'm snarking off to really DOES know what he's talking about, etc ;)