**Official Oklahoma State Game Discussion Thread**

What do you say at halftime?

Ganz. Joe Ganz. At least give him some reps for next season.

Keep in mind that I have supported Callahan since he has been hired, but I have to give in at this point. Something is horribly wrong with this team. The talent is there, but this is like the Titanic.

I don't think that Callahan will last until the end of the season. If Pederson wants to protect his job, we will hear an announcement within the next couple of weeks. Here's the rub, though:

Is there an assistant coach with qualifications that can just get the team to the point of playing games? Really, there is no way it could possibly get any worse.

This team looks like it is ready to blow up. In fact, I believe that it already has.

so, i was walking down the street today and a piano fell on my head...

actually, i got home from the gym just in time to see Okie state score to go up 38-0.

i told my bro today that if Callahan wants to protect HIS job, he should fire coz now. but i truly believe for the sake of everyone who loves Nebraska, not just the team, but the state; that Callaha should have the decency to resign.

i have really, really supported him and thought we would seriously turn a corner this year...it is obvious he just doesn't have it. time to go coach, time to go.

TIME TO F.UCKING GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still have a ton of respect for you guys. Some of the best fans in college football. You don't deserve this. It's always darkest before the dawn folks. Hang in there. And btw, I STILL say don't give up yet. Ok State is the most notorious choke team in college football. See the Texas games for the last few years..

I still have a ton of respect for you guys. Some of the best fans in college football. You don't deserve this. It's always darkest before the dawn folks. Hang in there. And btw, I STILL say don't give up yet. Ok State is the most notorious choke team in college football. See the Texas games for the last few years..