YAY OR NAY FIRE CALLAHAN!

Craig

No. Not just one yay, but

yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay

TIME FOR CALLAHAN TO f'ing HAVE THE DECENCY FOR ALL NEBRASKANS FAR AND WIDE TO ADMIT IT IS NOT A GOOD FIT AND f'ing RESIGN. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. IT IS NOW EMBARASSING.

i have been a supporter since 2 days after he was hired and realized a new Regime was here and the old way was over, but this is too much. too much. time to go: YAY.

TIME FOR CALLAHAN TO f'ing HAVE THE DECENCY FOR ALL NEBRASKANS FAR AND WIDE TO ADMIT IT IS NOT A GOOD FIT AND f'ing RESIGN. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. IT IS NOW EMBARASSING.

i have been a supporter since 2 days after he was hired and realized a new Regime was here and the old way was over, but this is too much. too much. time to go: YAY.

I'm at a total loss for words here. I've tried to avoid the whole "Fire the Coaches" panic button but it isn't even panic now. Its embarrassment.

Maybe I've had my head in the sand bc/ honestly, I can make a list of disappointing firsrs with this staff. I'm 35 years old and in my lifetime I've never seen husker ball like this. I've watched this coaching staff:

Go 5-6 (I thought Solich's 7-7 was unacceptable)

Get 70 hung on us by T Tech

Get blown out by Kansas

Get blown out by Missouri

Get blown out at home by Ok State

Disgrace the blackshirts tradition

Act like nothing is wrong at press conferences

This crew had no respect for Husker tradition. Yep, fire the whole damn lot.

YAY get rid of this guy how in the hell did he do what he did with the raiders. Callahan has single handaly brought down the husker natio. get rid of steve as well. i say we need a coach that will bring the power house football back to nebraska. we had it with tom and the rest of the nation adopted it. and now wil bill we lost our way. i say we need to get it back. my vote is osborne for AD. and who ever can bring the powerhouse back to the huskers.

I'm at a total loss for words here. I've tried to avoid the whole "Fire the Coaches" panic button but it isn't even panic now. Its embarrassment.

Maybe I've had my head in the sand bc/ honestly, I can make a list of disappointing firsrs with this staff. I'm 35 years old and in my lifetime I've never seen husker ball like this. I've watched this coaching staff:

Go 5-6 (I thought Solich's 7-7 was unacceptable)

Get 70 hung on us by T Tech

Get blown out by Kansas

Get blown out by Missouri

Get blown out at home by Ok State

Disgrace the blackshirts tradition

Act like nothing is wrong at press conferences

This crew had no respect for Husker tradition. Yep, fire the whole damn lot.

I agree, the streaks, records, everything , we need an overhaul and :wtf is Pederson and Callahan still on staff after this game.