Players voting Callahan OUT!

rkhufu7

But don't forget one thing. I witnessed the Oklahoma Sooner fans during their DARK YEARS. They wouldn't wear their Sooner gear or wave their Sooner Flags until the second year of Stoops when they started winning. We have to be better than that. I took my flag out yesterday and put it on my truck and will display it proudly and I live in Oklahoma. If I can do it, so can everyone else. The Huskers will be back and the program needs our support NOW. I don't want to suffer through another wrong coaching change...

Proud Husker in Tulsa, Oklahoma...java script:emoticon(':hellloooo', 'smid_17')

:hellloooo

But don't forget one thing. I witnessed the Oklahoma Sooner fans during their DARK YEARS. They wouldn't wear their Sooner gear or wave their Sooner Flags until the second year of Stoops when they started winning. We have to be better than that. I took my flag out yesterday and put it on my truck and will display it proudly and I live in Oklahoma. If I can do it, so can everyone else. The Huskers will be back and the program needs our support NOW. I don't want to suffer through another wrong coaching change...

I'm wearing something red everyday this upcoming week. Too bad no one in Boston has any clue what's going on...

[/

How long have you been in Tulsa? Move there from Wichita?

I'm wearing something red everyday this upcoming week. Too bad no one in Boston has any clue what's going on...

No worries there. Hell last week I was at the LSU/Fla game proudly sporting my Husker hat. Funny thing is a dude, four rows lower that me, just beyond the wall separating the lower level from the field, had a Nebraska shirt on. Right in the Bowels of Death Valley, still supporting out 'Skers.

Pellini=NO! He is not the type of guy that will draw HS players. NU needs acoach that does the following.

1. Can recruit, Texas, California, Florida, Ohio and Missouri. He must shut off the borders of Nebraska and reboot the walkon program to past levels.

2. Will run the ball and play hellacious defense and special teams. Like the Osborne years, team cannot kill themselves, but be able to win on the road, and that takes a running game, sound special teams and great defense.

3. Takes up the mantle of Devaney, Osborne and now his own. He must understand the history of the program, the blackshirts, pipeline...

4. Physical Football!

Pellini=NO! He is not the type of guy that will draw HS players. NU needs acoach that does the following.

1. Can recruit, Texas, California, Florida, Ohio and Missouri. He must shut off the borders of Nebraska and reboot the walkon program to past levels.

2. Will run the ball and play hellacious defense and special teams. Like the Osborne years, team cannot kill themselves, but be able to win on the road, and that takes a running game, sound special teams and great defense.

3. Takes up the mantle of Devaney, Osborne and now his own. He must understand the history of the program, the blackshirts, pipeline...

4. Physical Football!

Pelini can't recruit?

And you know this how?

4. Physical Football!

Wow...

I believe I've taken craps that have made more intelligent posts...

1. He's UGLY!

2. Has no charisma!

3. Would have been hired by now if he was all that.

4. Vanables is better.

5. Has only coached at good programs, NU, OU and LSU. He has not coached where he has been the underdog. Defense has trouble with athletic QBs as wittnessed at NU, OU and LSU. He needs to be able to recruit TX, CA, OH, MZ, FLA. I don't think this guys gruff personality will get many top kids to come to the nether regions, I wouldn't send my kids to play for that dude.

Dennis Dodd on CBS Sportsline.com said it best - clean house from Pederson to Elmo... beg and hire T.O. as A.D., beg and hire Pelini as Head Coach, and bring back some old Husker blood as assistants. We need to find a correct mixture of old Husker blood that can instill what it means to play FOR Nebraska (instead of playing AT Nebraska), and new Husker blood that can recruit, coach, and develop talent. Regardless who the new coaches are, nothing can be worse than what we have now.

Dennis Dodd on CBS Sportsline.com said it best - clean house from Pederson to Elmo... beg and hire T.O. as A.D., beg and hire Pelini as Head Coach, and bring back some old Husker blood as assistants. We need to find a correct mixture of old Husker blood that can instill what it means to play FOR Nebraska (instead of playing AT Nebraska), and new Husker blood that can recruit, coach, and develop talent. Regardless who the new coaches are, nothing can be worse than what we have now.

thank you...

"two meters...why that's no bigger than a womprat.""

No worries there. Hell last week I was at the LSU/Fla game proudly sporting my Husker hat. Funny thing is a dude, four rows lower that me, just beyond the wall separating the lower level from the field, had a Nebraska shirt on. Right in the Bowels of Death Valley, still supporting out 'Skers.

Yeah, after the loss I went out to a sports bar to catch the OU/MU game and sported my red Nebraska shirt. Some people were mad because I had them put the game on a tv and the Red Sox were playing. Forget baseball, this is football season.

Pelini this. Pelini that. Pelini in a house. Pelini with a mouse. Whatever. This man is not coming back. dedhoarse

He is at the least, a good coach, no doubt, but he will NEVER come back. Please let it go.

well, your obviously the smartest person in the room...

let me kneel down and kiss your feet.

So what does the smartest man in the room suggest for Nebraska Football?

4. Physical Football!

Interesting ... everything you're looking for sounds like Pelini to me.