Players voting Callahan OUT!

rkhufu7

But don't forget one thing. I witnessed the Oklahoma Sooner fans during their DARK YEARS. They wouldn't wear their Sooner gear or wave their Sooner Flags until the second year of Stoops when they started winning. We have to be better than that. I took my flag out yesterday and put it on my truck and will display it proudly and I live in Oklahoma. If I can do it, so can everyone else. The Huskers will be back and the program needs our support NOW. I don't want to suffer through another wrong coaching change...

Proud Husker in Tulsa, Oklahoma...java script:emoticon(':hellloooo', 'smid_17')

:hellloooo

How long have you been in Tulsa? Move there from Wichita?

Since 1989

If pud doesn't go to ...who would be dumb enough to take the Job as HC?

Dave Wannstedt will probably be available wasn't he Pederson first pick?

I sure hope not I like the Brian Kelly idea don't know if we could get him though Wannstedt has failed every where he went

Former Minnesota coach Glen mason is available

This has got to be one of the dumbest ideas ever!!!! Mason is/was a complete tool while coaching the Gophers. Talk about mediocre!!! He was happy with going to the PC.com bowl every single year.

Certainly hope so.

I will be very unhappy if Coz is gone, but Callahan stays. The whole staff needs to be shown the door.

In the middle of the season? Do you know anything about interviewing and hiring timeframes?

I didn't say in the middle of the season. I understand we need to wait until the season is done, but regardless of what happens with our remaining games, this needs to be Callahan's last season at Nebraska.

think about it, do you really think we have any chance of winning any of our remaining games under cally and coz? let me help you with that question, the answer would be NO!

at this point i would rather have the girls' vb coach calling the plays!

Steve Sarkisian.

Yes because aside from the NU game the USC offense being led by this guy has been ripping everyone apart. :wacko:

If I'm not mistaken since Chow left this dude has been taking most of the USC blame when it comes to losses.

Of which there have been three. Losses I mean. So he must suck.

That's fine if you want NU to hire a coach that a lot of the fanbase at the school he coaches at now question his abilities that is fine. Sorry but this guys offenses the last two years having been killing people. How many points did they score against UCLA last year? Did you watch that awesome performance yesterday or the one they put on last week. Bring that guy in tomorrow. I guess though he helped them beat us twice so he is the greatest.

I bet Bo would take the job if we fire pederson.

Sadly I don't think Pederson or Callahan will be gone after this year. I think many assistants will be let go including Cos and Callahan will get another shot. I think the only way Pederson gets the ax and heads roll behind him is if some major contributors to NU get involved and say the funds will stop. Fans could get involved with this as well by letting the university know they will not spend their money on Husker gear, tickets, etc until Pederson and Callahan are gone. I think it would be interesting to see if the sellout streak ends this year because fans just can't bear to watch anymore. I can't remember the last time fans poured out of the stadium before halftime like they did today.

i would say keeping ped and cally into next year would piss off the boosters and fans to a level never seen before. look, the damage is already done and it is irreversible, there is no turning back now, no one will be satisfied with the losers we have at the helm now. might as well get this overwith right now, as it is a cancer growing in the whole Huser Nation. regardless what happens from this point forward, no one will regret this house cleaning.

Why thank you fire extinguisher, who do you suggest?

Since I have NO say in who the coach is it doesn't really matter what I think. It doesn't matter what any of us internet dorks think. Unless we are passing the BIG CASH our voices mean nothing. If I had a choice I would pick myself because I would love the pay raise that comes with the job.

So since you admit you have no influence, no input, and criticize everyone's decisions.....you pretty much do nothing. Rock on.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings by saying the USC OC was a bad choice to want as the coach of NU. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go make my list of Top 10 choices for a job that I will have no input in who is maybe hired to do. After I do that I'm going to turn around and find faults in every single one of the guys I write down. Then when I'm done with that I'm going to go sit in a corner and stare at the wall because at the end of the day it is pretty much the samething and will end up accomplishing the samething which is nothing.

Forgive me if I don't sit right here and wait for a response because I'm going to go to bed. Then I'm going to wake up and go to work, come home eat dinner with my family, spend time with my kids, hang out with my wife, play with my dog, and start all over again. You know why because these are all things that I have CONTROL over and my INPUT matters. Other then that I pretty much do NOTHING. Rock on!!!!!!!!!! :nanalama:moreinteresting:blink::ahhhhhhhh<_<:corndance:sarcasm:w00t:madash:hmmphchuckleshuffle

Steve Sarkisian.

Yes because aside from the NU game the USC offense being led by this guy has been ripping everyone apart. :wacko:

If I'm not mistaken since Chow left this dude has been taking most of the USC blame when it comes to losses.

That's fine if you want NU to hire a coach that a lot of the fanbase at the school he coaches at now question his abilities that is fine. Sorry but this guys offenses the last two years having been killing people. How many points did they score against UCLA last year? Did you watch that awesome performance yesterday or the one they put on last week. Bring that guy in tomorrow. I guess though he helped them beat us twice so he is the greatest.

Convienently leaving off a Rose Bowl victory too I see.

Why thank you fire extinguisher, who do you suggest?

Since I have NO say in who the coach is it doesn't really matter what I think. It doesn't matter what any of us internet dorks think. Unless we are passing the BIG CASH our voices mean nothing. If I had a choice I would pick myself because I would love the pay raise that comes with the job.

So since you admit you have no influence, no input, and criticize everyone's decisions.....you pretty much do nothing. Rock on.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings by saying the USC OC was a bad choice to want as the coach of NU. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go make my list of Top 10 choices for a job that I will have no input in who is maybe hired to do. After I do that I'm going to turn around and find faults in every single one of the guys I write down. Then when I'm done with that I'm going to go sit in a corner and stare at the wall because at the end of the day it is pretty much the samething and will end up accomplishing the samething which is nothing.

Forgive me if I don't sit right here and wait for a response because I'm going to go to bed. Then I'm going to wake up and go to work, come home eat dinner with my family, spend time with my kids, hang out with my wife, play with my dog, and start all over again. You know why because these are all things that I have CONTROL over and my INPUT matters. Other then that I pretty much do NOTHING. Rock on!!!!!!!!!! :nanalama:moreinteresting:blink::ahhhhhhhh<_<:corndance:sarcasm:w00t:madash:hmmphchuckleshuffle

:thumbs

Steve Sarkisian.

Convienently leaving off a Rose Bowl victory too I see.

I know a DC that helped win a few Rose Bowls and was criticzed by the fanbase of the team that he helped lead to those Rose Bowl wins kind of like the OC at USC. Now he is our DC and nobody wants him. Winning the Rose Bowl doesn't equal success.