Players voting Callahan OUT!

rkhufu7

Guys and Gals, please get this Callahan fella out of Nebraska! Run him out as fast as you can! Look, sometimes coaches are good coaches that just need time to rebuild or reload. But, Callahan isn't one of them, he is a crap coach and a crap person and Nebraska deserves better, much better! Okay, that's the end of my rant, good luck guys. As a Sooner fan, I will be visiting and watching with vested interests!

I got your F'n hillbilly hanging Callahan!! Once he is gone I can get fully behind my Big 8 brother! Go Huskers!

Boomer Sooner!!

Certainly hope so.

I will be very unhappy if Coz is gone, but Callahan stays. The whole staff needs to be shown the door.

In the middle of the season? Do you know anything about interviewing and hiring timeframes?

I didn't say in the middle of the season. I understand we need to wait until the season is done, but regardless of what happens with our remaining games, this needs to be Callahan's last season at Nebraska.

Well, the upper class men have definitely quit on the team. That has been obvious for the last 8 quarters. They have no passion nor any desire to play for these coaches. It happened to Oakland and now it's happening here.

I wonder where all those people who raved about our offense and also those who stated other teams we played just hade so much talent!

IT IS THE COACHING STAFF!!! Is there anyone who disagrees?

Certainly hope so.

I will be very unhappy if Coz is gone, but Callahan stays. The whole staff needs to be shown the door.

In the middle of the season? Do you know anything about interviewing and hiring timeframes?

I say fire Callahan right now and promote Watson to Interim Head Coach. This lets the entire world know that we are looking for a head coach and lets this staff know they need to look for jobs.

However, PEDERSON MUST BE FIRED ALSO, he is the one who got us into this, and I sure as hell don't want him trying to get us out.

Certainly hope so.

I say fire Callahan right now and promote Watson to Interim Head Coach. This lets the entire world know that we are looking for a head coach and lets this staff know they need to look for jobs.

However, PEDERSON MUST BE FIRED ALSO, he is the one who got us into this, and I sure as hell don't want him trying to get us out.

Sounds good , Callahan & Coz need to be cleaning out their offices TODAY.......