I just don't have the words...

but here it goes...

This might have been one of the worst loses in the era of the "moron"...

The 4th time this year we've had 40 hung on us. That hasn't happened in lord knows how long.

To me, what makes this all the more embarrasing is that it was done in front of T.O. and the rest of the 97 squad.

The coaching staff in it's entirety, needs to be shown the door. This team has no heart, no fighting spirit, and it starts at the top. Not too mention giving him an extension, Pedey should be gone for that idiotic move.

I was holding out false hope that we'd do something, but I was apparently VERY wrong...

The 4th time this year we've had 40 hung on us. That hasn't happened in lord knows how long.

Try EVER! This is getting disgustingly pathetic. I watched several games today like UK-LSU and Nebraska does not have that fire that these boys have. There is something seriously wrong right now.

There is something seriously wrong right now.

And this staff is simply not able to correct it. I wonder if the fans back in the Bill Jennings era felt the way we do now.

I don't think it was that bad because Nebraska wasn't as used to winning as we are now. Jennings said on his way out of town that "there is no way that anyone can win in Nebraska". I wonder if callahan will give the same excuse. Those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it.

And this staff is simply not able to correct it. I wonder if the fans back in the Bill Jennings era felt the way we do now.

Jennings was actually par for the course for nebraska football 1942-61

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nebra...ootball_coaches

So, by the time they had jennings, he wasn't really so bad... they had 15 years of crap before jennings showed up (and 5 while he was here). I think you're right, though. This staff is made up of decent assistants and no good coordinators or head coaches. I think that explains the sort of unfocused, fragmented performences we're seeing on the field.

I don't think it was that bad because Nebraska wasn't as used to winning as we are now. Jennings said on his way out of town that "there is no way that anyone can win in Nebraska". I wonder if callahan will give the same excuse. Those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it.

Did you fall off or did you get kicked off the apologist bandwagon?

It's pretty hard to find anything positive about what has been displayed the past 2 weekends and the majority of this season. There are serious problems in Lincoln. There was progress in each year of this staff's regime leading up to this year which was my reason for optimism and there has been a nose dive this year. I'm a realistic optimist. I'm not sure that the guys in Lincoln are able to win another game this year and I am not sure if firing Callahan is the answer. It's pretty hard to deny that there is something that needs to be changed.

I was just kidding and didn't mean any offense by it. My wife have gone round and round about this. I say we can't afford to get rid of BC, and she says we can't afford not to. All I can say is that he lost his team in Oakland, and now he's lost his team here. He's a sh**ty coach, period! However, he's still better than Houston Nutt and "Stache". The real cancer of the progam has got to be Pudnocker. He's a tool!

I was wearing my blackshirt t-shirt today and was laughed at numerous times by numerous people. Honestly I was embarrassed to wear my t-shirt, I wonder how the players can still put theirs on?

Well, I suppose that no matter what, they're huge, strong, athletic people... I'm not going to laugh at them :)

It's pretty hard to find anything positive about what has been displayed the past 2 weekends and the majority of this season. There are serious problems in Lincoln. There was progress in each year of this staff's regime leading up to this year which was my reason for optimism and there has been a nose dive this year. I'm a realistic optimist. I'm not sure that the guys in Lincoln are able to win another game this year and I am not sure if firing Callahan is the answer. It's pretty hard to deny that there is something that needs to be changed.

Especially now they've given the moron an extension. With all the money he's "robbing" from the program, i'm having a hard time believing Pedey even gives a damn about what happens with this program anymore.

Pedey needs to go, along with Callahan, it can't happen soon enough...