Poll Master

How many games will Nebraska win during these last 5 games?  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted 2 only on what hope I have left. If they have another non winning season, I'll be heart broken. I've been a fan as long as I can remember, but I've been living in Texas about half my life. I still root for the Huskers and go to a game when I can. Big 12 Championships or Bowl games in San Antonio, or at UT stadium. I've been the only red shirt in a field of burnt orange. It's tough putting up with the Longhorn ego, even worse when we are down like this.

I'm hoping for 2 more, at this point mediocre is an improvement to where they are heading.

I voted 2 only on what hope I have left. If they have another non winning season, I'll be heart broken. I've been a fan as long as I can remember, but I've been living in Texas about half my life. I still root for the Huskers and go to a game when I can. Big 12 Championships or Bowl games in San Antonio, or at UT stadium. I've been the only red shirt in a field of burnt orange. It's tough putting up with the Longhorn ego, even worse when we are down like this.

I'm hoping for 2 more, at this point mediocre is an improvement to where they are heading.

You can always ask them how many NC does Texas have.

GBR!!! :bonez