9:30 press conference monday

occasionally nfl coaches are dismissed during the season, wouldn't this be a first for a college team if the head coach was sh#t canned in the middle of the season? why not? callahan lives and dies by nfl coaching tactics, why should the rest of the nfl "rewards" not apply to this a-hole?

i really can't be trusted...but my source just told me this press conference will happen...

I hope that whatever happens that Husker nation embraces the decision and supports the team like never before.

GBR

Husker Nation will embrace the decision for about a year or two, then you guys will be bitching all over again about how you wish you still had BC. You should have never fire Solich, i guess he is looking pretty good now huh?

I hope that whatever happens that Husker nation embraces the decision and supports the team like never before.

GBR

Husker Nation will embrace the decision for about a year or two, then you guys will be bitching all over again about how you wish you still had BC. You should have never fire Solich, i guess he is looking pretty good now huh?

There is nothing we can do about what has happened in the past but they can see the writing on the wall as to where this is headed. As you can see in my post that I did not state what the decision was going to be. I just hope we can trust the people in the position to make the decisions that will affect the program for years to come, make the right decision and we continue to support the Huskers. I know I will

GBR

Please enlighten us on who you support since you must not be part of Husker Nation and why does it matter to you either way.

GBR

Please enlighten us on who you support since you must not be part of Husker Nation and why does it matter to you either way.

and so it begins

GBR

ok, with all the B.S. aside. I would go with what you have for the rest of the season. At seasons end, see were the program is, and then take action. what happens if Nebraska wins the rest of its games. Each game you beat the team by a wider margin. What would be your thoughts on the team then. Fans would be in a good mood, "husker nation" would be at ease a little bit. I think it is wrong to make a decision when you are upset. Let things cool down and see what you think at the end of the season. I do not htink it is ever good to fire everyone in the middle of the season...because then you are basically mailing the season in.

you are right, i am not part of Husker Nation and it does not matter to me. I just hate the Huskers and love to give you guys a hard time when i can. Husker fans think they are owed something because of the past and i just find that too much to take. But i will talk football as well when i am not trying to rile up the nation

GBR

ok, with all the B.S. aside. I would go with what you have for the rest of the season. At seasons end, see were the program is, and then take action. what happens if Nebraska wins the rest of its games. Each game you beat the team by a wider margin. What would be your thoughts on the team then. Fans would be in a good mood, "husker nation" would be at ease a little bit. I think it is wrong to make a decision when you are upset. Let things cool down and see what you think at the end of the season. I do not htink it is ever good to fire everyone in the middle of the season...because then you are basically mailiing the season in.

Well, I would like to see Pedey, Callahan, and Coz gone now, but that's just not going to happen. If we win out, that's not going to ease the natives. That's going to pump up the "moron's" ego more, which is already huge as it is, and give Pedey and the "moron" evidence as to why they should keep their jobs...

GBR

ok, with all the B.S. aside. I would go with what you have for the rest of the season. At seasons end, see were the program is, and then take action. what happens if Nebraska wins the rest of its games. Each game you beat the team by a wider margin. What would be your thoughts on the team then. Fans would be in a good mood, "husker nation" would be at ease a little bit. I think it is wrong to make a decision when you are upset. Let things cool down and see what you think at the end of the season. I do not htink it is ever good to fire everyone in the middle of the season...because then you are basically mailiing the season in.

Well, I would like to see Pedey, Callahan, and Coz gone now, but that's just not going to happen. If we win out, that's not going to ease the natives. That's going to pump up the "moron's" ego more, which is already huge as it is, and give Pedey and the "moron" evidence as to why they should keep their jobs...

but dont you agree that replacing everyone in the middle of the season is just mailing it in. Wait until season end to fire people