9:30 press conference monday

I hope that whatever happens that Husker nation embraces the decision and supports the team like never before.

GBR

Husker Nation will embrace the decision for about a year or two, then you guys will be bitching all over again about how you wish you still had BC. You should have never fire Solich, i guess he is looking pretty good now huh?

Please enlighten us on who you support since you must not be part of Husker Nation and why does it matter to you either way.

ok, with all the B.S. aside. I would go with what you have for the rest of the season. At seasons end, see were the program is, and then take action. what happens if Nebraska wins the rest of its games. Each game you beat the team by a wider margin. What would be your thoughts on the team then. Fans would be in a good mood, "husker nation" would be at ease a little bit. I think it is wrong to make a decision when you are upset. Let things cool down and see what you think at the end of the season. I do not htink it is ever good to fire everyone in the middle of the season...because then you are basically mailiing the season in.

Well, I would like to see Pedey, Callahan, and Coz gone now, but that's just not going to happen. If we win out, that's not going to ease the natives. That's going to pump up the "moron's" ego more, which is already huge as it is, and give Pedey and the "moron" evidence as to why they should keep their jobs...

but dont you agree that replacing everyone in the middle of the season is just mailing it in. Wait until season end to fire people

I thought losing 41-6 and 45-14 in back to back weeks was mailing it in...

KC was a bad hire at the time and every game they play they are steadily getting worse. He should be gone. Elmo needs to go NOW. If BC were to be fired we have a OC in place that can call the plays and there is enough experience to run the team. The people at the top have run this in the ground.

But to answer the question earlier "what if we win the rest of the games and see steady improvement" well since that is a hypothetical question I would say that the coaches would get the same treatment that Solich got. He was ran out after a 9-3 regular season because of 3 blowout losses in one season. This team has already given up more 40pt games this year then any team in the history of Husker football,

I think this staff had its fate sealed when the team let ball state stick with them and actually out played us.

The players show no emotion because the coaches do not know how to get it out of them and at this level of football and every team having good to great athletes it is more attitude and schemes that seperate the teams. There is no way that OSU has that many better players than the Huskers.

I am all for what is best for the Huskers and I am in no way saying I have all the answers but some things are blatantly obvious.

There is no press conference, no one is getting fired this week, and stray dogs who have nothing better to do but show up and yap about things they have no interest in and no clue about should be neutered and sent to Michael's house.

so only circle jerk posts are ok. you guys really dont handle losing very well. You have a proud tradition (when you are winning), and have the best fans (when you are winning). Sorry to post some reality. Creamed Corn

There is no press conference, no one is getting fired this week, and stray dogs who have nothing better to do but show up and yap about things they have no interest in and no clue about should be neutered and sent to Michael's house.

so only circle jerk posts are ok. you guys really dont handle losing very well. You have a proud tradition (when you are winning), and have the best fans (when you are winning). Sorry to post some reality. Creamed Corn

Again, WTF do you care? Do you just wake up in the middle of the night and say, "Who can I go f*ck with? Who is a perfect target? I know! Husker fans!"

There are a lot of good and knowledgeable non-Nebraska fans that post on here. You are neither. You have done nothing but flame-bait since you got here.

I won't ask you to go away, because you will pox this site until Nebraska becomes a dominant team again.

Wow, good post...

Did you have a team of monkey's working around the clock to help you with that one?

just wondering...

Again, WTF do you care? Do you just wake up in the middle of the night and say, "Who can I go f*ck with? Who is a perfect target? I know! Husker fans!"

There are a lot of good and knowledgeable non-Nebraska fans that post on here. You are neither. You have done nothing but flame-bait since you got here.

I won't ask you to go away, because you will pox this site until Nebraska becomes a dominant team again.

come on...i have had a couple of good posts. I am going to the woodshed if you are looking for me :thumbs

come on...i have had a couple of good posts. I am going to the woodshed if you are looking for me :thumbs

No...I'm done with your crap. Because I am a Husker fan regardless of what goes down on the field, I value my status on this board, and love most of the people on here. I won't throw it away because of someone like you. Have fun with your wood in the woodshed, or whatever you plan on doing there.

I don't think we are going to see Callahan gone right now. Cosgrove and a few others...............yes. Callahan will probably be gone at the end of the season. I'm just so peeved off about this season because at the beginning of the season we were talking about a Big XII Championship. :hmmph

Hopes were high and then we got dashed :nutz

I hope that whatever happens that Husker nation embraces the decision and supports the team like never before.

GBR

Husker Nation will embrace the decision for about a year or two, then you guys will be bitching all over again about how you wish you still had BC. You should have never fire Solich, i guess he is looking pretty good now huh?

Yeah, running an outdated offense and recruiting like a shoe salesman.