Millard North Coach

Another Millard North grad here . . . we went to state ALL FOUR YEARS I was there and managed to find a way to puke it away two of the four times despite, like already been said, having more talent than a coach could even dream of having.

Plus he's a jerk.

EDIT: And what has he done lately?

I don't even know the guys name..but I do know that Millard North at one time was tops in the country. Give him a try, at least he probably actually cares about Nebraska football.

NEVER!!

Agreed. These high school coaches who have a ton of talent and dominate for a long time are full of themselves and would make terrible college coaches. I personally have never met or encountered the MN coach but from the kids I have met here at UNL that played for him, their lack of charcter and class speaks volumes of his coaching and the values he instills in his players. But that is the way these types of high school coaches are. Having played in the Minneapolis suburbs I have enocuntered the ultimate high school coach that is full of himself, a man named Mike Grant. Those who follow Minneapolis high school football know of whom I speak. He has five state titles in the last fifteen years and annually has three to four D1 players including one that Husker fans are familiar with, Jay Foreman. The amount of kids he had to chose from is unreal. And he thinks the world of himself. He acts as if he runs a major college prorgram. He talks down to other coaches and other programs. At the end of the day his wins should speak for himself yet he needs more than that. Would not surprise me if the MN coach was like that and those kind of ego-maniacs don't work at Nebraska. This is the dumbest idea I have heard in a long time.