Running it up?

I agree about Nebraska looking OK in OK. OU really was not impressive to me. They WILL NOT win the National Championship.

The field goal made me happy, although I question why Callahan didn't try it on the other end of the field instead of going for it on 4th down. It's not Miami, Bill, and it sure as heck wasn't 31-30.

Needless to say, I look forward to next year. If Nebraska loses to Colorado I would imagine their bowl hopes are awash; if they aren't already.

GO HUSKERS!

Stoops is a D*ck and Pelini is an Ass H*&% - they go well together! OU has NO class thanks to these guys and I am so proud of BC basically saying F*%k You with the field goal. Let me see... up by 30 late in the game and they leave the first string in and try to score. The only thing that would have made this better is if White would have gotten hurt. I don't say that because I wish that on him personnally, but that would have been the ultimate backfire! I would have loved to hear what OU fans would say about Stoops had that happened. Right after the game I got a call from my friend who is die hard Notre Dame fan and he says "I am now a fan of the Nebraska Cornhuskers..." . That was so cool, something special happened tonight...

GBR - for better or worse!

It makes me smile, a field goal at the end of game,

for the contest, any contest,

is not all about fame.

Stoops was stupid, it was plain for all to see,

and White,well he wanted Heisman Two,

refused to take a knee.

Pellini,oh did he complain,

but our Huskers were enduring the pain,

resulting from the Sooners' playing of White

on a 30-0 night.

So it's up and it's good

did Rose proclaim to all,

and next year,

oh next year,

these Sooners will fall.

[Poetic justice of last second field goals must be recognized using poetic devices.]

:worship:wtf

Huskereb

Stoops is a D*ck and Pelini is an Ass H*&% - they go well together! OU has NO class thanks to these guys and I am so proud of BC basically saying F*%k You with the field goal. Let me see... up by 30 late in the game and they leave the first string in and try to score. The only thing that would have made this better is if White would have gotten hurt. I don't say that because I wish that on him personnally, but that would have been the ultimate backfire! I would have loved to hear what OU fans would say about Stoops had that happened. Right after the game I got a call from my friend who is die hard Notre Dame fan and he says "I am now a fan of the Nebraska Cornhuskers..." . That was so cool, something special happened tonight...

GBR - for better or worse!

I don't know it's hard for me to be mad at them for trying to run up the score. With the system in place (BCS) and Auburn hot on their tale, I beleive it was necesary for them to put up as many points as possible. The game was on late at night, many of the writers had seen the Auburn game in which they dominated, and most likely on ly saw the score for OU. They had to make it look good.

Auburn has showed me yesterday they belong to be number 1, they play in the best conference ....SEC, they beat LSU @ LSU, when they were still defending national champs, they beat Tenn @ Tenn., and now beat #6 ranked Georgia.

1. Auburn

2. Oklahoma

3. USC

It makes me smile, a field goal at the end of game,

for the contest, any contest,

is not all about fame.

Stoops was stupid, it was plain for all to see,

and White,well he wanted Heisman Two,

refused to take a knee.

Pellini,oh did he complain,

but our Huskers were enduring the pain,

resulting from the Sooners' playing of White

on a 30-0 night.

So it's up and it's good

did Rose proclaim to all,

and next year,

oh next year,

these Sooners will fall.

[Poetic justice of last second field goals must be recognized using poetic devices.]

:worship:wtf

Huskereb

Oh man, what is this about :woo

Where did you find this? :worship

I love the fact that when Nebraska was blowing out OU, we had second, third and fourth string players in in the third and fourth quarters and they were playing hard and putting up points. OU this year had to leave in there starters the whole game and still only put up 30 on us. If a team wants to run up the score, then let the back ups do it so that they can get in the game and play hard. The starters had nothing to prove in the fourth quarter. They were the better team Saturday. I would also like to thank the BCS for taking out the sportsmanship in college football. It isn't enough to just beat a team anymore, one must run up the score on them as well. Wow.