AD

macroboy

A booster called sports radio in Denver to announce that Pedey was fired. i was so happy I yelled in my office.

He said TO will be the next AD for 4 years. Abyone know anything about this?

Read some of the other topics bro. It's just a rumor about T.O. so don't get too excited. ;)

I've read all the other topics and they went like this:

Pederson fired (true)

Osborne AD (I'm hoping more insiders can confirm)

Coaches fired soon (I have my fingers crossed)

I guess I'm asking if TO is in and if they are just not ready to announce it yet?

A booster called sports radio in Denver to announce that Pedey was fired. i was so happy I yelled in my office.

He said TO will be the next AD for 4 years. Abyone know anything about this?

Read some of the other topics bro. It's just a rumor about T.O. so don't get too excited. ;)

I've read all the other topics and they went like this:

Pederson fired (true)

Osborne AD (I'm hoping more insiders can confirm)

Coaches fired soon (I have my fingers crossed)

I guess I'm asking if TO is in and if they are just not ready to announce it yet?

I think if he does come in it will only be as Interim and then someone like Alvarez or Rimington to take the permanent position.

Nobody really knows. A friend of a relative with "inside info" says Osborne is a near certainty, with Remington being groomed to take over. And a lot of people are saying that. However, it's nothing more than a rumor right now, but it's very persistent.

If you believe Perlman, nothing like that has been decided. But that's not something he'd be announcing right now anyway, even if it was decided.

Nobody really knows. A friend of a relative with "inside info" says Osborne is a near certainty, with Remington being groomed to take over. And a lot of people are saying that. However, it's nothing more than a rumor right now, but it's very persistent.

If you believe Perlman, nothing like that has been decided. But that's not something he'd be announcing right now anyway, even if it was decided.

Rimington or Alvarez are my choices. :thumbs

Rimington or Alvarez are my choices. :thumbs

:yeah Both would be good.

i hope and pray that TO can be the next AD. But just to say what if he says NO would we be dissapointed, I wouldnt be i belive that he has done soooo much for UNL. But i think he would really put his input in to find the next AD someone like Dave Rimington or maybe some like Tom Rathman i mean there could be alot of other former huskers that would like the job but they would have to know what they are doing

i hope and pray that TO can be the next AD. But just to say what if he says NO would we be dissapointed, I wouldnt be i belive that he has done soooo much for UNL. But i think he would really put his input in to find the next AD someone like Dave Rimington or maybe some like Tom Rathman i mean there could be alot of other former huskers that would like the job but they would have to know what they are doing

I have a feeling that T.O. isn't going to do it, but why would they all of the sudden allow him to talk to the players??? That is a flag to me a little bit. ;)