Congratulations Huskers

I know this is only my opinion, and I'm an outsider, but I think what happened today confirms that the Husker Nation is ready to do something about what I perceived to be a mess. I don't know how an AD or coach for that matter could take a storied program like Nebraska and reduce it to mediocrity, but apparently they did, and NOW the Husker Nation has said "We aren't going to take it anymore!"

I hope you choose one of the best coaches in the nation and you return to prominence in spectacular fashion as soon as possible. You have the facilities, the talent, and especially the support of some of the best fans in college football.

I know this is only my opinion, and I'm an outsider, but I think what happened today confirms that the Husker Nation is ready to do something about what I perceived to be a mess. I don't know how an AD or coach for that matter could take a storied program like Nebraska and reduce it to mediocrity, but apparently they did, and NOW the Husker Nation has said "We aren't going to take it anymore!"

I hope you choose one of the best coaches in the nation and you return to prominence in spectacular fashion as soon as possible. You have the facilities, the talent, and especially the support of some of the best fans in college football.

Thanks sooner we really appreciate that. I think Husker Nation let it's voice be heard and we along with the boosters showed what we can do when we are motivated enough. :thumbs

Thanks sooner we really appreciate that. I think Husker Nation let it's voice be heard and we along with the boosters showed what we can do when we are motivated enough. :thumbs

I agree. It's always good to have the support of other football fans.

Thank you for your comments, and a BIG THANK YOU for taking care of missery.

I love the respect that NU and OU have for each other...I was seriously bummed when OU was in the tank for so many years and am now cheering them in hopes that they will win a national championship this year...I was lucky enough to be able to go to the OU versus Miami game and wore a Nebraska hat and an OU t-shirt that day...can't tell you how much love I got from OU fans...the feeling is mutual from this die hard Husker.

I am a Sooner fan on every day except when they play Nebraska...on that day, I hope we cream you guys :)

This is why I always hope OU goes 10-1 every year with there only lose to us.... kudos o OU, bring home the Big 12 and get after the crystal trophy

I love the respect that NU and OU have for each other...I was seriously bummed when OU was in the tank for so many years and am now cheering them in hopes that they will win a national championship this year...I was lucky enough to be able to go to the OU versus Miami game and wore a Nebraska hat and an OU t-shirt that day...can't tell you how much love I got from OU fans...the feeling is mutual from this die hard Husker.

I am a Sooner fan on every day except when they play Nebraska...on that day, I hope we cream you guys :)

:yeah:yeah

As well you should jb61264! I wouldn't expect anything less. Your players always hit hard (slobberknockers!) and play a clean game. I have about as much respect for Coach Osborne as I've ever had for any coach.

I think not only Sooner fans but fans all over the college football world are rooting for the Huskers to come out of this. You deserve the best. I've been to several games and interacted with many a Husker fan.

I've never met a better group of fans in my entire life.

I never did see Callahan as being a "Husker" type and I know I made fans angry when I stated it in the past. He just didn't seem like a Osborn, Solich or Pelinni (sp?) He wasn't made out of the same class.

I am hoping you get a great coach and that we can have some more "games of the century." But of course, this time with OU winning :lol:

Sincerely, best of luck, Huskers!

Man this is a great day!!!! GO HUSKERS AND BOOMER SOONER! :woo

Thanks EVERYONE for the good thoughts. I do hope OU brings home a trophy this year, but it is a long road to hoe. With the right stuff, Nebraska will be right back in the mix very soon. I want to see those helmets with the big N on the national stage very soon. It's just the way it was meant to be!

Love those Nebraska unis, btw.

GO BIG RED!