News I have heard concerning what happened today

Hi guys, i am new to this board but just had a bit of info to share and thought u might like to know...

flame away if you would like i know my sources are very pure...

I am a financial advisor for a company in omaha and just wanted you to know that i was in another agents office today as he was talking to a person who he handles all life insurance and investments for whom works as part of the athletic department at UNL and i swear on my life that I heard out of this mans mouth that Bo Pelini was flown into lincoln's airport today and taken directly to the university for a metting which was behind closed and locked doors. what was said or done in the meeting is unknown at this point but i truly believe it happened.

as i said flame me if you want to.

but bo was in lincoln today

Hi guys, i am new to this board but just had a bit of info to share and thought u might like to know...

I am a financial advisor for a company in omaha and just wanted you to know that i was in another agents office today as he was talking to a person who he handles all life insurance and investments for whom works as part of the athletic department at UNL and i swear on my life that I heard out of this mans mouth that Bo Pelini was flown into lincoln's airport today and taken directly to the university for a metting which was behind closed and locked doors. what was said or done in the meeting is unknown at this point but i truly believe it happened.

Yeah but, I accepted the job just before he got there.....

Yeah!!!

And my brother's, sister-in-law's boss...who is a close personal friend of Bob Davie's hair dresser. Installed cable at his recently purchased mansion in South Lincoln...No Sh*t!!!..it's true...cross my heart...hope to die...poke a needle in my eye... :lol:

I am guessing that there will be a lot of rumors/facts coming out as the weeks go by. This is going to be a ride for sure. I do not doubt you or your sources but beware some people are gun shy and may not believe this. Hell i don't know if I believe it or not. Wouldn't tey need LSU's permision to even talk to him?

The NCAA actually has no rule that forbids contacting coaches during the season. However, ADs typically don't do it. Rather, they hire a search firm, and that firm puts out "feelers" to coaches' agents. That allows the coach to say, "I haven't been contacted" or "I haven't spoken with..." and the AD to say, "I haven't contacted anyone".

Somewhat silly, but it helps reduce the kind of "bad feelings" that can come from so-called "poaching".

I am guessing that there will be a lot of rumors/facts coming out as the weeks go by. This is going to be a ride for sure. I do not doubt you or your sources but beware some people are gun shy and may not believe this. Hell i don't know if I believe it or not. Wouldn't tey need LSU's permision to even talk to him?

The NCAA actually has no rule that forbids contacting coaches during the season. However, ADs typically don't do it. Rather, they hire a search firm, and that firm puts out "feelers" to coaches' agents. That allows the coach to say, "I haven't been contacted" or "I haven't spoken with..." and the AD to say, "I haven't contacted anyone".

Somewhat silly, but it helps reduce the kind of "bad feelings" that can come from so-called "poaching".

Supposedly A&M has gotten permission from LSU to speak to Pelini too...

cmon guys take it easy on him after all he swore on his life :rollin

cmon guys take it easy on him after all he swore on his life :rollin

My apologies. If what you say turns out to be false, you don't have to end your life. :lol: Welcome aboard!