the new coach should know what NEBRASKA means

GHOST

the reason i say that is because callahans nebraska teams has lost 2 teams that we have beatin for years ,well not the past few years thoe but i knoe this thoe im sure if theirs a new coach he aint gonna let it happen and thats a fact i just cant believe that we have lost 2 osu for 2 str8 years now not 2 menton we are probley gonna get killed by kansas and kansas state and i think we will get smacked by colorado with that westcoast offence crap that callahan truly believes in :hmmph hopefully the new coach will throw that stuff out tha window and bring back the KILLER option stuff because that was like a steamroller :lol: couldnt knoe1 really stop it

the reason i say that is because callahans nebraska teams has lost 2 teams that we have beatin for years ,well not the past few years thoe but i knoe this thoe im sure if theirs a new coach he aint gonna let it happen and thats a fact i just cant believe that we have lost 2 osu for 2 str8 years now not 2 menton we are probley gonna get killed by kansas and kansas state and i think we will get smacked by colorado with that westcoast offence crap that callahan truly believes in :hmmph hopefully the new coach will throw that stuff out tha window and bring back the KILLER option stuff because that was like a steamroller :lol: couldnt knoe1 really stop it

"What NEBRASKA means"?!! That's the problem, it doesn't mean anything to anyone outside the state. Stop clutching on to a past - the landscape has changed. Scholarship limits mean no more patsies to beat up on, so no more inflated win records. OU had 5 down years, and revamped their whole program (and won the NC in two years). NU fans still believe NU is an elite program (if it ever really was). The sooner boosters accept reality (or die - which isn't far off for most of them), the sooner NU gets better.

dude ur a HATER lol we have more championships in the big 12 then any other football team in are confrence we have like 11 tittles we waz winnin stuff b4 they started crowning national championships im sure of that

how else would we be #4 in WINS for a football team??

No patsies? I forgot that Nevada has that killer pistol offense. I forgot that Ball State even though never having a winning season this decade is a "hot" team. When Wake was scheduled years ago, they sucked. There are still patsies on our schedule in the nonconference. I would consider Iowa State a patsy. Okie State is not an elite program either; yet! I'm pretty sure NU's dominance in the mid and late 90's would qualify for elite!

dude ur a HATER lol we have more championships in the big 12 then any other football team in are confrence we have like 11 tittles we waz winnin stuff b4 they started crowning national championships im sure of that

how else would we be #4 in WINS for a football team??

and for OU 1 of them tittles should not have counted u dummy remember they lost the big 12 championship game ???

What the, ahhhhh never mind.

Isn't it past your bed time ?????

and for OU 1 of them tittles should not have counted u dummy remember they lost the big 12 championship game ???

Again, this is why NU won't be a winning program anytime soon. You're stuck in the leather helmet days. Everything has changed (scholarships, rise of old Big 8 programs that Dr. Tom couldn't beat today, TV revenue, recruiting rules, complex offensive systems, etc..). How many Big 12 championships does NU have in THIS decade? Zero. I know it's tough to get info on how to run a program in antiquated states like Neb., but at least read the paper! P.S. You calling me names just confirms that you know what I say is true.

tuff tigger is that you

i think i had a siezure trying to read that

tuff tigger is that you

i think i had a siezure trying to read that

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Oho I cee wut joo did thar!!

Don't you have some amazingly unfunny prank calls to make? Maybe to that kid at school that keeps beating you up?