New Facts about TO and Pelini

I DEFINITELY AGREE ABOUT PELINI PREFRRING THE NORTH... HE IS A NATIVE OF YOUNGSTOWN, OH... PLAYED AT OHIO STATE... PLUS COACHED AT NEW ENGLAND AND GREEN BAY... I HAVE A FEELING HE PREFERS THE NORTHERN CLIMATE...

post-340-1190936879.jpg

bo bo bo bo bo.

enough bo. let's talk about paul johnson.

this guy has built a winning program... out of NAVY.

that's the football equivalent of MacGyver building a cold-fusion nuclear reactor with two paperclips, a bicycle pump and jar of out-dated mayonnaise.

and he runs the triple option flexbone. i dont' know what that is, but it sounds HOT.

Then let him run the offense, Bo can run the defense, and TO can return to his rightful place as HC...

Ok, sorry bout that, I was dreaming for a second...

But, if we could get him to be OC, I would be onboard with that...

I Bleed Red probably new what he was talking about. However something happened as reported on another board at http://65.98.70.3/vbbs/showthread.php?t=44690&page=8

The sources were reliable according to John Fricke. It's possible Callahan and company are holding out for a bigger buyout offer and won't resign until they get what they want. Personally the faster things are done the better it will be for recruiting. NU is already potentially losing key recruits. Osborne wants to run a spread offense similar to what Meyer is doing at Florida which requires a mobile QB if you have listened to any of his interviews the past few days. Personally I have nothing against Callahan and wish he had the strength to fire Cosgrove but he wouldn't do it which is going to cost the jobs of many on his staff except for a few.

from everything ive seen tonight the mcbride is false.. at least for right now.. what i really wanted to comment on was the mobile quarterback situation.. from what we saw at the camps last year.. gabbert can move.. not eric crouch or even tim tebow type of athleticism, but he can still move and deliver a ball on spot.. although he hasnt looked great this season he has the potential so i don't know how big of a problem that would be.. honestly, i dont know MUCH a spread offense.. so i could be completely off base.. i would like to see it though.. just my opinion, obv nothing professional