Solich

seed60

I've heard that Solich will be hired back as RB/strength coach. Anyone else heard this?

give me a break

why would you honestly post something like that unless it was to flame

you cannot believe that FS would come back, and why would he come back as a RB coach when he is a HC at Ohio.

Why would you reply? Next time just reconize a troll or someone with a bad sense of humor and hope no one replys so it leaves the board fast.

I've heard that Solich will be hired back as RB/strength coach. Anyone else heard this?

give me a break

you cannot believe that FS would come back, and why would he come back as a RB coach when he is a HC at Ohio.

Heard something on 1620 about it. They said he is going to have a press conference today.

To answer your question: This is Nebraska not Ohio.

give me a break

Heard something on 1620 about it. They said he is going to have a press conference today.

He'd been here since the 60s. I think he'd love to retire here in any capacity.

Yeah, I heard that too. He agreed to come back only after he learned of T.O.'s new job here.

When T.O. called, Solich said, "Is he gone yet? Is Pederson really gone? Yay! GO BIG RED!"

Then I awoke from the nightmare and turned on all the lights for the rest of the night.

:madash

give me a break

He'd been here since the 60s. I think he'd love to retire here in any capacity.

The way some fans have treated him? Would be one forgiving guy if this was remotely true.

give me a break

It's a joke!!! They're pulling the listeners leg.

Yeah, I heard that too. He agreed to come back only after he learned of T.O.'s new job here.

When T.O. called, Solich said, "Is he gone yet? Is Pederson really gone? Yay! GO BIG RED!"

Then I awoke from the nightmare and turned on all the lights for the rest of the night.

:madash

Yeah, our running backs really suffered while he was the RB coach.