This might explain a few things about the "BlackShirts"

I had really wondered what happened to those great "blackshirts". Then I seen this pic and all of my questions have been answered. I could not imagine ANY former greats doing this. They look like they are enjoying this a bit to much. And think they could have been learning how to play defense. What a shame I am saddened by our ''BLACKSHIRTS''

come on man.... they are just having fun.... we had a great d line last year and they were doing the "slo mo" I have heard numerous stories from the the kids that played in the 90's from auburn about stuff the peter brothers and winstrom would do. they are college kids

If these guys can fit into a women's jersey, how are they going to shut down Lane this weekend? I am all for having fun and partying, but damn, if I was on the Husker D, I wouldn't be posing like a drag queen on the weekends. And I know Notorious DEK will back me up on this one. They better bring the A game for Dr. Tom this weekend.