Callahan's attitude

The guy is having a really bad month and is probably sleeping 1-2 hrs a day. I'm willing to give him some slack. I once had his schedule for a couple of weeks and at the end would have answered any question that took time with "FU".

He should just answer "Yes" and "No" for the rest of the season and out cut the press conferences to focus on the team or take a nap.

The year will play itself out and Osborne will do whatever is best.

Time for Callahan to go, regardless of how the season ends. I'm tired of his arrogant attitude. His comments yesterday about having coached in front of Bill Walsh "...perhaps you've heard of him" just make my stomach turn. He is not a "Nebraskan" and I want to be done with him.

Oh so we won't be a successful team until we hire a "Nebraskan" as Head Coach? Give me a friggen break! So you were done with the Great Charlie McBride since he wasn't a "Nebraskan". Remember he grew up in Chicago and originally graduated from sCUm? Funny how that works isn't it?

This kind of demeanor is in no way new. That's just how he is. I am surprised people are picking up on it 4 years later.

I really don't have a problem with it. Usually when he makes comments like that it's to reporters that obviously aren't regular sports reporters.

Callahan: "Okay...that's our goals for this season...hey, you hungry?"

Cosgrove: "Kind of...how bout some fast food?"

Callahan: "No, I don't think my stomach can handle any greasy food...you up for Indian food?"

Cosgrove: "Oh yeah, that sounds gooooooood. Indian Oven sound good?"

Callahan: "Yeah, let's go."

:wtf:rollin

http://www.ketv.com/sports/14367591/detail.html

Click on the "All Eyes on Coach" blue lettering underneath the video box and see for yourself.

I'm not a Callahan supporter, as a matter of fact within my family over the last 3 years, after having read and heard his postgame conferences, I've said he just doesn't get it. This, I truly believe, was him to trying to make light of the situation.

http://www.ketv.com/sports/14367591/detail.html

Click on the "All Eyes on Coach" blue lettering underneath the video box and see for yourself.

I'm not a Callahan supporter, as a matter of fact within my family over the last 3 years, after having read and heard his postgame conferences, I've said he just doesn't get it. This, I truly believe, was him to trying to make light of the situation.

After watching the video... I have to say, Cally has a pretty upbeat attitude esp. under the circumstances...

----------------

Now playing: Every Time I Die - We'rewolf

I feel like some of you folks want so bad to dislike Callahan that you'll grab on to anything. Lighten up and let things play out. If you want to be all in a bother that's your business, but demonizing someone seems all rather pointless.

Who are we demonizing? BC hasn't exactly showed any respect to anyone in the state of NE! I tried liking this fool for two years and last year by the Auburn game I barely cared if we won we already had four losses! My standards for Nebraska football are a lot higher than allowing some loser to let us lose four to five games a year and have the nerve to say he is doing a good coaching job. GIMME ME A BREAK!! THESE FOOLS WOULD BE GONE ALREADY IF PUD DIDNT GIVE THEM EXT.

Someone asked if Callahan was nervous about Osborne watching practice.

The man who coached under Al Davis in Oakland laughed.

“No, I coached in the Super Bowl,” Callahan said. “I’ve kind of been around the block a little bit.”

... Chew on that a little.

You barely coached in that Super Bowl pal.