The Next time I care will be the 1st time

Armistead

BC and the boys went to OU and Played about as well as they could with Joe D at qb...He can't throw and they won't let him run ....basically he is the guy who hands the ball to Ross or Jackson...I don't have a problem with that....we got a big game agin CU this weekend and a ton of recruiting to do before signing day....We got help on the way.....We are on the right track.....GBR

I want to give a shout out to all the crybabies who seem to have come out of the woodwork....go F2cking home and stew your heads....are you really F@cking worried about what some trailertrash fans from Okie have to say.....if they lose their respect for us so be it....I don't live there I don't vacation there and I sure the hell don't give a rats ass what some loser in Backwards Okie has to say about the Huskers....C'mon guys think about it...Oklahoma is beating Texas every year and they still got the wee man complex....How many drunk rump ranger types do we put on the field before the game...NONE.....they got whole clubs formed for limp wristers to scream vile crap at the players before the game and you guys are wooried about losing their respect.....WAKE THE F@CK UP.....These bumrushers can't even drive a minature wagon and some runt horses without a rollover...LOSERS...

And while I got my Bitch on.....I want to take all you crumbergrabber newbies who seem to have forgotten about Bob Devaney and his hot temper....Yeah the coach before Tom...remember him....so cut the Sh!t about our coaches being saints....Does Johnny Rogers' scrape with the law and Bobs Devaney pulling some strings to keep him on the field ring any bells???.......Of Course it's not like Nebraska lets the players rape coeds in the dorm or traffic in narcotics, lets not forget the OU Rod and Gun Club....bring your own Uzi to the dorms....If you dumasses are worried about these guys losing respect for us, then you need to pack you sh!t and take the greyhound to BFE, Oklahoma........

Bob Stoops and the OU crowd can all sm*** my p***r.........GBR

You think you could show your class when insinuating that others are classless ? You do know that other rivals read this board riiiiiight ? I tell you what ,Big Man with the F Word in his holster, why don't you pack your vulgarity and dust off the G-Damn and MF words and head over to the Jerry Springer Message Board with your boyfriend,Ned Beatty of "Deliverance". Jesus I can't believe you let people talk this way on your board mods..makes us look like the hillbillies. There is a remote chance that some little husklings of the 8-13 year old crowd could be learning how to react as a future adult husker on here . Bascially ArmPITstead your classless and stink as a rep of the Husker Nation !

Bascially ArmPITstead your classless and stink as a rep of the Husker Nation !

Does this not demonstrate hypocrysy? Hey bud, why don't you go look for your boyfriend Solich. I'm sure that you guys can be happy together wherever they'll take him, b/c he sure as hell isn't coming back here so get used to it.

Oh yeah, I don't see anything wrong with Armistead's post. He censored it. Why isn't that good enough for you? Are you suggesting that he shouldn't be allowed to make his opinion heard? I hope not, b/c that's what this board is for. At least that's the impression that I recieved. But hey, I'm just sayin'.....

I apoligize for using so much profanity.....as far as the rest of your(solich) post....I never singled anyone out....I never mentioned anyone by name....funny that you took offense to it......

As far as you other points with my post......I could care less if this board is seen by other people.....in fact thats why I posted it, I could have mailed it to you if I didn't want everyone to see it and last but not LEAST...I have never lowered myself into name calling(ArmPITstead) because I don't want to.....I do think that we have whiners and KSU/OU/CU/MU- loser types who post vile crap because they have been frustrated by years of losing to the Huskers.....I think you might be one....or you might be one of the guys who loved Frankie so much that you have forgotten what he did to the program.......and before you go on some rant as to how bad BC is doin please read my topic on Bashing BC...IF the Huskers make a run to KC I will be at the game and I will make a point to be in Westport for drinks and laughs, I will post on this board the time and the place....came see me and we can get this whole thing settled....I have said my piece...And to All you little Huskerlings I say <daveh snip>

Sal is dead go Big Red !!!! ????? Dude dont ever let me hear you talk bad about anyone ever again ..if you mods and any posters condone a fellow Husker making fun of a DEAD person you guys are bottom of the barrell human beings. Man what a trashy disgrace some of you are. As far as meeting and settling up be kinda hard since I moved from Fargo to Bessemer,Al but I tell you what ArmPitBoy trying to bad behind the PC. Anytime you decide to go to a Husker Bowl game holler at me... because if we go to the Houston Bowl or Independence Bowl I will be there and we can "discuss" this as much and as hard as you can take it. Talking about a dead person...Jesus !

Sal is dead go Big Red !!!! ????? Dude dont ever let me hear you talk bad about anyone ever again ..if you mods and any posters condone a fellow Husker making fun of a DEAD person you guys are bottom of the barrell human beings. Man what a trashy disgrace some of you are. As far as meeting and settling up be kinda hard since I moved from Fargo to Bessemer,Al but I tell you what ArmPitBoy trying to bad behind the PC. Anytime you decide to go to a Husker Bowl game holler at me... because if we go to the Houston Bowl or Independence Bowl I will be there and we can "discuss" this as much and as hard as you can take it. Talking about a dead person...Jesus !

Look at your last sentence and reflect. I find that more offensive then some curse words censored out. You are jumping all over this dude, yet said nothing to walksalone for comparing this season to an abortion. Weren't there signs or shirts that said that about ole Sal?