Is it wrong??

Recent lurker, now turned poster. What an amazing time to find this community!

Have to admit, I believe the truth of the plans I Bleed Red has leaked(?). Now find myself hoping we get embarrassed again this Saturday. Change can't come fast enough IMO.

I've NEVER wanted us to lose before. Just makes me feel so greasy...

Anyone validate me?

Go Big (McBride interim head coach) Red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot, and will not ever hope we get embarassed or even lose a game. I can't do that for the players. Because, even if there are players who have given up, for every player that has given up, I'm POSITIVE there are at least 4 others who haven't. I just wish the ones that haven't were playing. It only takes one or two guys not giving there all for the team to look like shite.

Have to admit, I believe the truth of the plans I Bleed Red has leaked(?). Now find myself hoping we get embarrassed again this Saturday. Change can't come fast enough IMO.

Anyone validate me?

Go Big (McBride interim head coach) Red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been saying the same thing ever since the third quarter of the Mizzou game. The worst thing that could happen to this team right now is another win. I don't press this point with fury because I don't really think it matters that much––it will come of itself, just watch this Saturday for further evidence. My only fear is that Callahan manages to scrape up enough sympathy for another season. I think he is a good, professional man, but an absolutely worthless head coach. Every day he remains here is one more day I have to wait to see our full tradition restored.

What can I say? I'm impatient.

X

Anyone validate me?

I've been saying the same thing ever since the third quarter of the Mizzou game. The worst thing that could happen to this team right now is another win. I don't press this point with fury because I don't really think it matters that much––it will come of itself, just watch this Saturday for further evidence. My only fear is that Callahan manages to scrape up enough sympathy for another season. I think he is a good, professional man, but an absolutely worthless head coach. Every day he remains here is one more day I have to wait to see our full tradition restored.

X

What does this say about us? Although I HOPE that there is a significant coaching change, how can you post that you hope we lose? I know you believe that a Husker win would be detrimental to our progress. But come on, man....think it, say it to your friends...but don't post that sh!t here.

I've agreed with you on almost every post you've made...I just wonder whether we should wish our current players to lose. If anything, a third-party (non-NE fan) could read this and interpret your comments without understanding or context.

PLEASE, stop stating you wish for Husker losses. :dunno

Anyone validate me?

Don't feel bad!! I got caught this afternoon in class by a football player overhearing me say I didn't know who to go for either!! I really didn't care because it is the truth and I didn't shy away from it just because I got caught. I support our players and feel bad for them but I would sacrifice a game if it meant getting rid of these fools. HELL ive sacrificed four seasons for them already whats one game!

When you hope for your team to lose, you're no longer a fan. Congrats on that.

same thing could be said for people who leave the game early because of the score.

What if we're winning? I left a pacific game once because we were winning by a lot. I guess I'm a bad fan.

If losing is in the best interest of the team in the long term, I hope we lose.

Anyone validate me?

X

What does this say about us? Although I HOPE that there is a significant coaching change, how can you post that you hope we lose? I know you believe that a Husker win would be detrimental to our progress. But come on, man....think it, say it to your friends...but don't post that sh!t here.

I've agreed with you on almost every post you've made...I just wonder whether we should wish our current players to lose. If anything, a third-party (non-NE fan) could read this and interpret your comments without understanding or context.

PLEASE, stop stating you wish for Husker losses. :dunno

I feel as though you haven't been listening to a word I've said. If Callahan manages to win enough games to stay another season, guess what? We get Callahan for another season. We get mediocrity for another season. I'm a "rip the bandaid off" kind of fan. If things must get really, really bad for healing to take place, so be it. Right now our team is on the operating table. We're going to have to subject ourselves to an agonizing procedure to make sure we clear out all the cancer. It hurts to do and it hurts to watch, but better that we attack the growth now before it spreads any further. Callahan managing to win more games prior to a stated resignation only spreads the sickness further, perhaps an entire season or more.

I could give a sh#t what some ignorant CU fan thinks about statements taken out of context. And for EbylHusker, this has nothing to do with my status as a fan, if you were referring to me in the first place (which your words seemed to indicate you would be). I simply state what everyone already knows. Losing is the fastest way to rid ourselves of Callahan. I accept that fact without any great sadness OR relish. I was, after all, chief among Callahan supporters, but now having seen his true form, I wish nothing less than the swiftest route to his dismissal, and if that means the team has to lose, then so be it.

X