Here's what Callahan thinks about you

Its amazing how fast the fans turned on Cally. I think for the most part about 3 weeks ago we could deal with him as long as the defensive coaches would be gone.

I don't think that's true, I think most fans have been putting up with him from the start. I know I've never liked the guy, and when people said "winning cures everything", I knew that wouldn't be true. All the stories about how he treated former players, players wanting to quit the team, and his idiotic public statements told me all I needed to know. I'll always pull for the Huskers, but if I don't like the coach I won't pretend that I do.

The whole mob mentality is crap.....he has killed this program with the help of pedey....it is time for him to go..........he has lost this team.....it is blatantly obvious to the rest of the country not just die hard NU fans.

TO and Billy C did both issue releases about the book.

Does anyone, really, think he is going to be back next year? It is just to damn bad we have to suffer through 5 weeks(well, more like 4 at this point) of him. If he makes it past the monday after Thanksgiving, I think I would die of shock.

He will make the write one

I will not ... assertain a ... rediculous mindset.

I really hope you are not a UNL grad.

I am not a UNL graduate. I had to type fast in the small amount of time I was given to write my comments. Typical that a brainiac like yourself is correcting my spelling instead of replying to the subject. So Mr. Spell-check do you have anything thought provoking to post? :asshat

Here you go: try this one...Spelling/Grammer

It's spelled grammar.

Maybe Bill's right; maybe a hike in the Sandhills would help my perspective.

It just seems to me that this is more evidence that the guy has no respect or feel for my home state, my school and the team I grew up learning to love as a source of pride for a state that pretty often gets described as being full of overall-wearing rubes from the middle of nowhere.

(Maybe, but our Blackshirts used to be able to kick your boys' butts, so it's OK.)

So having moved to Nebraska and having agreed to take hundreds of thousands of Nebraskans' dollars as a public employee, I find it pretty damning of him. I don't want him taking money from my university or being on national TV representing my home state and my school if he doesn't respect Nebraska and Nebraskans.

I am not a UNL graduate. I had to type fast in the small amount of time I was given to write my comments. Typical that a brainiac like yourself is correcting my spelling instead of replying to the subject. So Mr. Spell-check do you have anything thought provoking to post? :asshat

I heer you brother haha I mean hear

It's spelled grammar.

It just seems to me that this is more evidence that the guy has no respect or feel for my home state, my school and the team I grew up learning to love as a source of pride for a state that pretty often gets described as being full of overall-wearing rubes from the middle of nowhere.

(Maybe, but our Blackshirts used to be able to kick your boys' butts, so it's OK.)

So having moved to Nebraska and having agreed to take hundreds of thousands of Nebraskans' dollars as a public employee, I find it pretty damning of him. I don't want him taking money from my university or being on national TV representing my home state and my school if he doesn't respect Nebraska and Nebraskans.

all of the "alleged" comments were told to the writer of the book, by Doak O. after he was fired and said that he wasnt given a reason.

do you think it is possible that Doak made some of this up to get the fans pissed of at BC, because he is holding a grudge against BC for loosing his job?

BLASPHEMY!!!!!

BILLY C IS THE DEVIL!!!

I know this because Doak told me so. Doak wouldnt hold a grudge... Thats not the "Nebraska" way.

:sarcasm

I heer you brother haha I mean hear

It's spelled grammar.

Clownahan is a punk. He didn't even have class enough to wear a Nebraska shirt to his Tuesday morning PC. He's done in my book. Go jerk some other team around Clownahan. :wacko: