Here's what Callahan thinks about you

Only a small bit. The last few weeks have been rather disheartening, watching Husker fans turn into a rabid mob.

Let me start by saying that I am NOT a BC supporter, but I am also not a "hate him so much I will say rediculous $hit" person either. I agree EbylHusker that the board has been somewhat mob-like, but some of that is understandable considering the state of the team. Should BC be gone? I trust TO to make that decision. He will make the write one (way more of an educated and experienced-based decision than any one of us could even dare pontificate. BC while difficult, strong-headed, and overly NFLish has done some good things. He has been a part of the team for some time and I sure has been close to the players. He has moved his family here and spent much time away from them. I am sure that he is doing the best he knows how. Is that good enough......Absolutely not. I may want him to no longer be the coach of this team, but I will not disregard that he is at least human, and assertain a mob-like, dumb alpha-male, "NO-FEAR" wearing, redbull drinking, Jager-slambing, no sleave wearing, keg standing, UFC watching, and overall rediculous mindset.

Just my opinion but BC's fate here in our fine state is all but sealed. Let the man and his FAMILY leave in peace. If we truly are the greatest fans in college football why don't we start acting like it. Let this sleeping dog lie and fade off into the history books for what his tenure was. I'm not sure but I believe BC has a wife and kids still living in Lincoln. Give him and them a break.

Right now maybe we should read a few of these posts and think about what all of college football thinks of us right now. We're like a pack of wolves on a dieing sheep and I do mean we.

He will make the write one

I will not ... assertain a ... rediculous mindset.

I really hope you are not a UNL grad.

I am not a UNL graduate. I had to type fast in the small amount of time I was given to write my comments. Typical that a brainiac like yourself is correcting my spelling instead of replying to the subject. So Mr. Spell-check do you have anything thought provoking to post? :asshat

Here you go: try this one...Spelling/Grammer

Its amazing how fast the fans turned on Cally. I think for the most part about 3 weeks ago we could deal with him as long as the defensive coaches would be gone.

I don't think that's true, I think most fans have been putting up with him from the start. I know I've never liked the guy, and when people said "winning cures everything", I knew that wouldn't be true. All the stories about how he treated former players, players wanting to quit the team, and his idiotic public statements told me all I needed to know. I'll always pull for the Huskers, but if I don't like the coach I won't pretend that I do.

Haha, sorry, I didn't mean to come off offensive in that post, I just noticed the similarity of your screen name with 'coyotes' and thought it would make a funny addendum to your post, since it was about wolves :)

No harm meant :) I think another good analogy would be a lynching mob, though that's somewhat overused.